I look forward to entering the “blogging zone,” the creative space that’s free flowing and untouchable from the outside world. All of my cares melt away as I mono-focus on what I am writing about and when I’m there, I feel peaceful and good.
The zone is a sacred space that lifts your spirit and where words flow effortlessly as if someone was dictating softly in your ear what to write. That’s the creative flow and it’s beyond the intellect. It comes from deep within the recesses of your being and wells up when you are truly in “the zone.” You know you are there when you don’t have to work for it.
Most of you die-hard bloggers know what I am talking about and if you’re like me, the zone can keep some pretty bizarre hours. Personally, I am super creative in the early morning, before the rooster crows and the sun comes up, and I get a second wind in the middle of the night. I often have to crawl out of bed because the creative juices are nudging me and won’t rest until I pour out what needs to be said. Truthfully, I wish I could be more in control of my zone, but apparently, that’s not how it works.
I have also noticed that if I’ve had a taxing day, the zone beckons me even harder. Blogging soothes and mellows me out, like a fine glass of vintage wine. I look forward to it and find that I MUST write. Blogging is my unwinding and when I am in the zone and riding the crest of that blissful creative wave, I am at peace and happy.
Don’t ever force the zone because you can’t. If it’s not happening, step away and wait for the call, otherwise, you’ll end up spinning your intellectual wheels, wasting your time and your blogging efforts will be in vain. Great blogging is a balance of intellect and creativity, but it’s the higher energy of creativity that must run the show.
When it comes to blog post optimization, you will achieve much better results if you separate out right brain creative blogging and left brain SEO. I never focus on optimization when flushing out a post. I open the flood gates and write, then I go back and optimize for the search engines – always in that order.
If you want to be a prolific, happening and successful blogger, respect and nurture your sacred blogging zone.
Search Engine Optimization and Quality Content – The Best of Both Worlds!
On our website, we give away a ton of free, up-to-date information about WordPress, SEO and business blogging. Learn more about why people-focused, optimized content on WordPress is the answer for top, organic search engine placement – SEO WordPress success – the Diva and Cowboy Way!
Related Articles about WordPress and SEO Blogging:
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
- Write a new blog post or give an earlier post a face lift?
- Great blogging happens when you let it happen
- SEO business blogging – A Societal trend that’s here to stay
- Five SEO myths debunked
- Website curb Appeal is paramount to your online success
- WordPress training, business blog coaching and SEO
- The best hosting for WordPress – understand your options
- Website geo-targeting for area authority using embedded Google maps
- Blogging is here to stay and the best way to promote your business online
- Too many cooks in the WordPress kitchen – Recipe for disaster!
- When the creative blogging juices runneth dry
- WordPress trackbacks and pingbacks – Communication links between blogs
- WordPress SEO company recipe for success!
- Blog authority starts with quality content
- The lowdown on adding images to SEO blog posts
- SEO Blogging – How Google spiders your site!
- Negative comments on your blog – That’s what the delete key is for
- 5 SEO blogging tips for top search engine placement
- SEO Blogging tips – write for people not spiders
- SEO Website geo-targeting for specific locales
- The overuse of WordPress plugins
- Pleasure blogging vs SEO business blogging
- SEO case studies
- Deconstruction of a 500 word marketing article
- SEO Blogging – questions and answers
- SEO blogging tips – SERP results
- The magic formula for SEO blogging success!
- SEO article marketing on WordPress
- SEO content for real estate
- SEO real estate content – show me proof in the SERPs!
- Keywords – The first tool in your SEO tool kit
- Five SEO WordPress blog writing tips for better blogging
- SEO WordPress – Kicking it up to notches unknown!
- Do you really want to outsource your content offshore?
- Duplicate content and web content plagiarism
WordPress Website Design – WordPress Training and Blog Coaching – Social Media
Are you ready to get serious about your online presence? We have years of experience installing, configuring and optimizing WordPress, and training people how to blog effectively. Get Found Now is a WordPress website with a 99/100 overall website score and a 5.3 MOZ rank (Website Grader by HubSpot). That is what we bring to the table and can help you achieve for your own self-hosted WordPress website.
- Check out what our valued clients have to say about us on our Testimonials Page.
- Check out our real estate WordPress website design on our Portfolio Page.
If you would like us to design you a cutting-edge and powerful WordPress/Genesis blogging platform; would like to revamp the look and feel of your existing WordPress site or could use some one-on-one WordPress training and blog coaching with Victoria, please give Get Found Now a call at 813.782.1619.
Get Found Now! WordPress Studio Press-Genesis and SEO Experts
Copyright of content written on Get Found Now is rightfully owned by Get Found Now. Copyright Infringement is “Identity Theft,” unlawful in any jurisdiction.