Whoa! You gotta check out http://www.talkingrealestatepalmsprings.com/, a site we came in on ‘after the fact.’ About a month or so a go, we got a call from Victor Yepello , the online presence manager for Ron Jessor, a top dog real estate expert in the Palm Springs area. Victor called us because he wanted a back-end tune-up for Ron’s brand new WordPress site that was configured and designed by a company in England.
I have to tell you, Victor is one amazing guy – super smart, creative, a Jack of all trades and very Internet savvy. He called Get Found Now because wanted to make sure that everything was set up on the back-end for server to search engine communication, which we sorted out. The truth is that most WordPress sites we come across are not set up completely and that is why they don’t perform. Our WordPress SEO tune-ups are thorough and get the job done!
Victor then made the wise choice to upgrade Ron’s theme to the Genesis framework, the most powerful blogging platform there is, par none. We then worked on tweaking the existing navigational menu. Victor added area profile pages so he could link back to them in his posts and get authority for the Palm Desert cities Ron wanted to geo-target and dominate. We did a few other menu tweaks and now the site is perfect for usability and SEO.
Vic then decided that he wanted to take our WordPress blog training and SEO coaching. He knew that he was capable of getting the job done in the writing department, but wanted to make sure he was formatting and optimizing posts correctly for search engine placement. Although Genesis has many built in SEO features, you have to know how to use them and blog effectively to get results. Victor happens to write fabulous local-ism posts along with a broad mix of other post topics and after just a few training sessions, he now has optimization and formatting down solid.
I have to say that Vic was a joy to work with. Not only did he understand in a heart beat everything covered in our blog coaching and WordPress training sessions, he turned me on to some very cool WordPress plugin finds and WordPress design ideas. Togther, we were the “Victor/Victoria dynamic duo” and I probably learned more from Vic than he learned from me.
Yes, Get Found Now got in there and fixed some things, but Victor is “the man” that deserves all the kudos for this amazing WordPress site. Michael and I wish Ron Jessor continued success and with Victor at the helm of his online presence, he is in very good hands!
Rock on Victor, rock on!
Let Us Help You GET FOUND NOW
On Get Found Now, we give away a ton of free, up-to-date information about WordPress and SEO blogging. Learn more about why people-focused, optimized content is the answer for top, organic search engine placement – SEO WordPress success – the Diva and Cowboy Way!
Related Posts about SEO Blogging
- Taking WordPress to the Next level
- How to SEO blog on WordPress training – Everything you need to know!
- Focus your blog posts for people and search engines
- When it comes to blogging,yes, just do it!
- SEO business blogging – A Societal trend that’s here to stay
- Are you SEO business blogging or just blogging?
- SEO Blogging – You are either on the bus or off the bus
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
- Does your WordPress site need a tune-up?
- WordPress magic happens when YOU work It!
- Effective blogging for your target market
- Not all real estate blogging is created equal
- WordPress trackbacks and pingbacks – Communication links between blogs
- Never Consider Your WordPress Site as “Finished”
- The lowdown on adding images to SEO blog posts
- Quality SEO content vs quantity rules when it comes to traffic conversion
- Too many cooks in the WordPress kitchen – Recipe for disaster!
- Why users are taking the Internet away From the marketers
- Get found online with content focused SEO blogging
- SEO deep link navigation – Weaving posts between pages equals SEO success!
- The importance of quality vs quantity content
- The Ins and outs of worthwhile backlinking
- WordPress SEO Blog Design – What makes Get Found Now different!
- SEO blogging coaching – Get Found Now!
- SEO blogging – Google 3.0 update – keep it local
- The Sacred blogging zone
- Write a new blog post or give an earlier post a face lift?
- Content is King!
- Real estate blogging tip – Start with a smart content plan
- Five SEO myths debunked
- Website curb Appeal is paramount to your online success
- WordPress training, business blog coaching and SEO
- The best hosting for WordPress – understand your options
- Website geo-targeting for area authority using embedded Google maps
- Blogging is here to stay and the best way to promote your business online
- Blog authority starts with quality content
- SEO Blogging – How Google spiders your site!
We have years of experience installing, configuring and optimizing WordPress, and training people how to SEO blog effectively on it. Get Found Now is a WordPress site with a 99/100 overall Moz website score. This is what we bring to the table and can help you attain for your own WordPress blog! Check out what our valued clients have to say about us on our testimonials page.
If you would like us to design you a brand new WordPress blogging platform (Portfolio), would like a WordPress back-end tune-up on your existing self-hosted WordPress site (only $99), or could use some one-on-one SEO blog coaching, please give us a call at 813.782.1619.
Get Found Now! WordPress Studio Press-Genesis and SEO Experts