So, what exactly makes a Super Fly Blogger?
- They find generic, search engine placement fodder distasteful.
- They don’t look for topics to blog about from other websites.
- They don’t copy, scrape or spin the words of other bloggers.
- They trust in their own knowledgebase and voice.
- They blog from gut and experience, even from the stupid mistakes they’ve made and learned from.
- They understand that diversity, original thought and opinion is why people read blogs in the first place.
- They are respectful of others in the blogosphere, even when they disagree.
- They build up a loyal following because they put out positive energy.
- They appreciate their loyal following because they understand that when it comes to blogging, comments and discussion means everything.
If you are new to blogging, be passionate, be prolific and don’t be afraid to put it out there. You may win in some arenas and lose in others, but you will never be a Super Fly blogger unless you remain true to yourself and write from the gut.
Let Us Help You GET FOUND NOW
On Get Found Now, we give away a ton of free, up-to-date information about WordPress and SEO blogging. Learn more about why people-focused, optimized content is the answer for top, organic search engine placement – SEO WordPress success – the Diva and Cowboy Way!
Related Posts about WordPress and SEO Blogging:
- SEO Blogging – You are either on the bus or off the bus
- Effective blogging for your target market
- Taking WordPress to the Next level
- How to SEO blog on WordPress training – Everything you need to know!
- Focus your blog posts for people and search engines
- When it comes to blogging,yes, just do it!
- SEO business blogging – A Societal trend that’s here to stay
- Are you SEO business blogging or just blogging?
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
- Does your WordPress site need a tune-up?
- WordPress magic happens when YOU work It!
- Not all real estate blogging is created equal
- WordPress trackbacks and pingbacks – Communication links between blogs
- Never Consider Your WordPress Site as “Finished”
- The lowdown on adding images to SEO blog posts
- Quality SEO content vs quantity rules when it comes to traffic conversion
- Too many cooks in the WordPress kitchen – Recipe for disaster!
- Why users are taking the Internet away From the marketers
- Get found online with content focused SEO blogging
- SEO deep link navigation – Weaving posts between pages equals SEO success!
- The importance of quality vs quantity content
- The Ins and outs of worthwhile backlinking
- WordPress SEO Blog Design – What makes Get Found Now different!
- SEO blogging coaching – Get Found Now!
- SEO blogging – Google 3.0 update – keep it local
- The Sacred blogging zone
- Write a new blog post or give an earlier post a face lift?
- Content is King!
- Real estate blogging tip – Start with a smart content plan
- Five SEO myths debunked
- Website curb Appeal is paramount to your online success
- WordPress training, business blog coaching and SEO
- The best hosting for WordPress – understand your options
- Website geo-targeting for area authority using embedded Google maps
- Blogging is here to stay and the best way to promote your business online
- Blog authority starts with quality content
- SEO Blogging – How Google spiders your site!
GET FOUND NOW! WordPress Blog Design and WordPress Training
We have years of experience installing, configuring and optimizing WordPress, and training people how to blog effectively on it. Get Found Now is a WordPress site with a 99/100 overall website score and a 5.3 MOZ rank (Website Grader by HubSpot). That is what we bring to the table and can help you attain for your own self-hosted WordPress website.
If you would like us to design you a brand new WordPress blogging platform; would like to revamp the look and feel of your existing WordPress site and improve performance with the Genesis framework; or could use some WordPress training and blog coaching, please give us a call at 813.782.1619. Let’s go!!
Get Found Now! WordPress Studio Press-Genesis and SEO Experts
Copyright of content written on Get Found Now is rightfully owned by Get Found Now. Copyright Infringement is “Identity Theft,” unlawful in any jurisdiction.