BLOG (Better Listings On Google) is short for Weblog and refers to a dynamic website that is frequently and easily updated with blog posts. These days, companies large and small, and in every conceivable industry and geo-market, have hopped on the blogging bandwagon to grow their business. With the mega speed and reach of the Internet, blogging has transformed the way people do business. It has become an indispensable tool for promoting your business online, and blog site location or search engine placement has become even more important than a ‘brick and mortar’ physical address.
Recipe for Search Engine Placement
And so you ask, what is the recipe for getting your business blog actually found online? Well, it’s a combination of different ingredients or elements that work together as a cohesive whole including
- Creating content that is fresh (unique), relevant, informative, and appealing to your target audience – You may like to read: Business Blogging: Quantity-focused Content Doesn’t Cut the Mustard
- Implementing on-page SEO basics (meta titles, meta descriptions, specific keywords/keyword phrases with proper ratio per word count, user-friendly/SEO URLs, internal linking posts and pages, supportive heading tags, image alt text, etc.) – You may like to read: On-page SEO: How to Get Found Now in the Search Results
- Following a Content Plan or Strategy – You may like to read: Content Strategy Tips for Better Blogging
- Blogging on a regular basis (at least once a week if possible)
- Updating existing blog pages/posts on a regular basis
- Sharing your blog posts on social platforms – You may like to read: Why RSS is an Important Marketing Tool for Your Blog
Not Just Any Content will Do
When it comes to blog content, make sure you deliver content that’s fresh, interesting, relevant, and clearly written for your target audience. You also want to consider the tone of your writing and the level you are writing at. In other words, be informative and also keep it simple by delivering your salient points as succinctly as possible. I recommend breaking up larger or more in-depth topics into subtopics as separate posts, which can be linked together as one information structure. This is more beneficial from a usability standpoint as well as SEO.
How the overall look of the page is also important. I call it the “gestalt of a page.” Use eye-catching images that draw your visitors down past the title of the page and enhance visual appeal. Use heading tags that support the h1 (title) tag to organize and break up blocks of content and specify what is to follow. Create shorter, to the point, paragraphs that are super easy to scan.
Take Care of Your Loyal Blog Fans
Loyal readers and subscribers of your blog are also very important to your business blog marketing success. You gain loyal followers when your blog is recognized as a trustworthy source of informative, cutting-edge content that encourages discussion in the way of comments. To gain loyal blog followers, you first need a clear understanding of who you are blogging for so you can connect with your audience at their level of understanding.
If you keep it real and be yourself, as if you were conversing with friends, you’ll have loyal blog followers who will be your greatest allies. They will turn other people on to your blog and business via social media mentions, links from their blog to yours, and word of mouth. Be especially considerate to your loyal blog readers.
RSS – Real Simple Syndication
RSS stands for Real Simple Syndication. It allows people to subscribe to your blog and is a useful tool that sends the latest updates and information on your favorite websites. RSS uses XML code that constantly scans the content of a website for updates, then shoots out those updates to all subscribers through a feed. When an update is sent out, it includes a title and excerpt of the entire post. You might like to read: Why RSS is an Important Marketing Tool for Your Blog
Related Content Marketing Articles
- Comprehensive Real Estate Community Pages and Why You Need Them
- We Write Optimized Real Estate Community Profile Pages
- Highly Effective Real Estate Blogging Tips & Why Smart Blogging is Key!
- SEO Real Estate Content Services
- How to Create Service Area Landing Pages for Higher Local Ranking & Conversion
- Is Your Website Slow? The Need for Speed and User Satisfaction
- On-page SEO: How to Get Found Now in the Search Results!
- Steps to Writing an Effective Blog Post
- The Art of Crafting The Ultimate Blog Post Title
- How to Dominate Your Local Market with Geo-targeted Area Profile Pages
- Business Blogging: Quantity-focused Content Doesn’t Cut the Mustard
- SEO Content Writing Services
- Why RSS is an Important Marketing Tool for Your Blog
- Business Blogging has Become An Indispensable Web Marketing Tool
experienced blogging and community profile writing services – call today! (813) 312-5606
If you are interested in SEO content for your website, ongoing blogging services, improving your search engine placement and giving your conversion rate a boost, give us a call, send us an email or fill out the online contact form today! Let us help you achieve your online marketing goals with professional SEO content services. We have a proven SEO content strategy that WORKS!
Get Found Now! SEO Content Services
seobloggingdiva( @ )gmail.com