As of late, I’ve been musing on the subject of creativity and I’ll start off by saying that creativity is hard to define. Creativity is often characterized by “the ability to perceive the world in new ways, to find hidden patterns, to make connections between seemingly unrelated phenomena, and to generate solutions.” It’s the act of turning new and imaginative ideas into reality.
Obviously, creativity means a variety of things to different people and can be defined in a number of ways. It can also be defined at different levels such as intellectually, cognitively, socially, economically, spiritually, and from the perspective of different disciplines such as music, art, language, dance, writing, film, theater, business, science, and the list goes on …
What it encompasses, who it applies to, and what exactly it means all depend on your line of work, personality, individual talent, or calling. And while we may not be able to agree on an exact definition of creativity, I hope we can agree that it doesn’t just apply to artists, musicians, or writers.
Creativity comes in many forms and we are all by nature, inherently creative beings. Invention and imagination are intrinsic human abilities as basic as walking, talking and thinking. Man is virtually defined by creativity, in manufacturing, art, literature, music, humor, and virtually every other field of activity.
The popular media company TED (short for Technology, Entertainment, and Design) aims to inspire and spread ideas that ignite change and innovation. Their motivational talks have been viewed millions of times across the globe and lecturers range from artists to icons to engineers, and the topics they explore are equally as diverse.
Whatever your line of work, passion, or calling, I believe that everyone can benefit from “outside-of-the-box” thinking. For a little inspiration and to get your own creative juices flowing, check out this excellent list of Ted Talks (compiled by Invaluable) from some of the world’s most creative individuals. The visual list in the infographic below summarizes each TALK in a sentence and highlights powerful quotes. The actual links to the TALKS are below the infographic. Enjoy!
TED TALKS for Sparking Creativity
- Do schools kill creativity?
- Your elusive creative genius
- Your body is my canvas
- The clues to a great story
- The art of creating awe
- Taking imagination seriously
- Design and destiny
- Happiness by design
- Building the Seed Cathedral
- How I became 100 artists
- One year of turning the world inside out
- Art that craves your attention
- Glorious visions in animation and performance
- My 5 lives as an artist
- The playful search for beauty
The innovative creative spirit is sometimes pushed down by beliefs, programming, and institutions that tell us we are not artists and that “true artists” are rare. Don’t listen to those voices. Listen to your own inner creative artist. We were all born with the potential to be creative and to participate in the reimagining of our world. Creativity is our birthright!
You may also like to read: Blogging: Getting into a Creative State of Mind
experienced real estate blogging, community profiles & content writing services – call today! (813) 312-5606
If you are interested in experienced real estate blogging, community profiles, web content writing services, improving your search engine placement, giving your traffic conversion a boost, or all of the above, please give me a call at 813.312.5606, send me an email or fill out the online contact form today! Allow me to help you achieve your online marketing goals with professional, optimized content services. I specialize in optimized real estate content and have a proven content strategy that WORKS!
hyperlocal community profile content examples:
- La Jolla, CA
- Las Vegas, NV
- The Movie Colony, Palm Springs CA
- Oceanside, CA
- Monterey Bay at Ocotillo, Chandler AZ
- Boston High-Rise Condos for Sale: Nowhere to Go But Up!
- The Movie Colony, Palm Springs CA
- Lynbrook, Las Vegas NV
- Chula Vista, CA
- Providence, Las Vegas
- Palmilla, La Quinta CA
- Falcon Creek, Franklin TN
- Markwood North Sienna, Chandler AZ
- King Lakes, Naples FL
- Tulare, CA
- Gateway Village, Franklin TN
related articles about SEO, blogging & content writing:
- Blogging: Getting into A Creative State of Mind
- Real Estate Blogging Tips: The Hows & Whys
- Comprehensive Real Estate Community Pages and Why You Need Them
- We Write Optimized Real Estate Community Profile Pages
- Highly Effective Real Estate Blogging Tips & Why Smart Blogging is Key!
- SEO Real Estate Content Services
- How to Create Service Area Landing Pages for Higher Local Ranking & Conversion
- Is Your Website Slow? The Need for Speed and User Satisfaction
- On-page SEO: How to Get Found Now in the Search Results!
- Steps to Writing an Effective Blog Post
- The Art of Crafting The Ultimate Blog Post Title
- How to Dominate Your Local Market with Geo-targeted Area Profile Pages
- Business Blogging: Quantity-focused Content Doesn’t Cut the Mustard
- Why RSS is an Important Marketing Tool for Your Blog
- Business Blogging has Become An Indispensable Web Marketing Tool
Get Found Now! SEO Content Services