Effective business blogging requires a focused approach when creating content, so that it resonates with your target audience (demographic, industry, market, geographic area, etc). That being said, many website owners run a quantity-focused content plan because they believe that more is better and their content strategy is a numbers game. However, when it comes to effective content marketing, more is only “better” if the content has substance and value to web searchers – to begin with!
GET FOUND NOW! SEO Content Services – Package Pricing – Call Today for a Free Quote! (813) 782-1619
The goal of effective content marketing is to elicit a positive response in the way of brand recognition, leads, sales, and loyal followers (subscribers) from a clearly defined target audience. That can only happen when you deliver high quality content that people will actually read and respond to in a postive way – in other words, take ACTION that postively affects your burgeoning bottom line!
Quantity Focused Content & Search Engine Placement
It goes without saying that as a business blogger, you want your content to have top placement in the index so that people querying for information about your products or services can easily find your content in the search results. You also want your content to be informative and compelling as well as conversion optimized, so that site visitors will stay on the page long enough to take ACTION. When it comes to content marketing:
- Keep your content fresh by regulary updating your existing pages and post, and by regulary updating your blog with fresh articles.
- Add a layer of on-page SEO to your content that includes: h1 title tag, meta title, meta description, supportive heading tags (h2, h3, h4), image titles & alt text attributes, keywords, internal linking, outbound links to relevant authority sites, and clean url structure
- Add a layer of conversion optimization to your content (call to action prompts) that encourage site vistors to take action
- Utilize social media outlets for content syndication such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, RSS, etc.
Does Google Punish Duplicate Content?
When it comes to search engine placement, Google is not going to give generic, quantity-focused content stellar placement in the SERPs, especially when content is similar to what is already out there, or worse – duplicate content scraped from other online sources. Google wants web users to have a “positive user experience” and will reward content that is “uniquely valuable” to searchers querying for specific topics of information.
Quantity-focused (poor quality) or duplicate content doesn’t necessarily get “punished” by Google per say. What does happen, however, is that Google will basically favor whatever content source appears most relevant and has the most authority. Both of which are the result of high quality SEO content and regular blogging.
Better Content = More Leads!
Typically, content that’s been scraped or copied from other online sources will not stand out as unique and will not garner higher rankings. And even if you are some how lucky enough to get fairly decent placement in the SERPs for low quality, quantity-focused content because of good SEO, it won’t benefit your bottom line in a postive way (as in leads and sales) because it doesn’t convert.
No longer can business owners ignore the importance of quality SEO content and regular blogging if they want to remain ompetitive online in their industry and market. A successful content marketing strategy must include “high quality, uniquely valuable content that represenst your business and brand in the best posssible light.” A quantity-focused content marketing strategy without regards to quality simply doesn’t work.
- How to Create Service Area landing Pages for Higher Local Ranking & Conversion
- Is Your Website Slow? The Need for Speed and User Satisfaction
- On-page SEO: How to Get Found Now in the Search Results!
- 3 Easy Steps to Writing an Effective Blog Post
- The Art of Crafting the Ultimate Blog Post Title
- Business Blogging has Become An Indispensable Web Marketing Tool
- Geo-targeted SEO Real Estate Content for Local Authority
- Why RSS is An Important Marketing Tool for Your Blog
- How to Dominate Your Local Market with Geo-targeted Area Profile Pages
- Regularly Updating Your Content Keeps It Fresh
GET FOUND NOW! SEO Content Services – Package Discounts Apply – Call for a Free Quote! (813) 782-1619
Rates for seo website content make-overs vary depending on your specific content issues and how much content you have. Give us a call and we will analyze your content and give you a reasonable quote and a comprehensive content game plan to follow – Batch discount of 6 or more pages will apply.
website SEO content services | ongoing SEO blog post writing
If you are interested in improving your search engine placement and boosting your traffic conversion, give us a call or fill out the online contact form today! Let us help you achieve your online marketing goals with professional content services including on-page SEO. We have a proven SEO content strategy that WORKS!
Get Found Now! SEO Content Services
Phone: 813.782.1619 (Best)
seobloggingdiva (@) gmail.com