Real estate agents have gotten a lot more savvy about the Internet over the years and have outgrown cookie cutter template websites. At one time, these types of sites were easy to maintain and served a purpose. Not anymore.
With dynamic technology today like xml and social media, template sites are passé, hisitoire, old school – bye-bye. Also, gone are the days of hiring “SEO experts” to get you search engine placement for antiquated static sites that are actually in need of a complete makeover to WordPress.
As one of my clients so eloquently stated, “there is no use polishing a turd” (excuse me for being so brash, as I have been verbally slapped by my upfront-ness on more than one occasion).
Hey, if your cookie cutter site is old school, and you are not seeing much in the way of search engine placement, don’t bother throwing SEO at it unless you like throwing coins to swine.
I say scrap it because WordPress is the wave of the future and if anyone tells you otherwise, they are full of malarkey i.e. crap – Oops here I go again. If you blog on a self-hosted WordPress site at least 2 times a week, and your site is configured properly in the back-end for server to search engine communication (site map, XML-RPC and RSS) you WILL GET PLACEMENT IN THE INDEX. That being said, it does take a bit of know how and expertise to get the back-end configured on all cylinders so don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
Our WordPress Blog Design Portfolio
Check out our WordPress Studio Press/Genesis Design Portfolio for a variety of niche markets and Industries. We set up the back-end for sever to search engine communication, create a beautiful website on the front-end with professional header/branding and smart usability/navigation AND we train you how to effectively SEO blog your site. We are a one stop, full service WordPress shop!
f you have a static website and are not blogging or have an antiquated version of a so called dynamic site, I highly recommend that you move on over to a self-hosted WordPress blogging platform and take control of your online destiny, which includes blogging on a regular basis.
WordPress SEO Blog Design and Quality Content
On our website, we give away a ton of free, up-to-date information about WordPress and SEO business blogging. Learn more about why people-focused, optimized content on WordPress is the answer for top, organic search engine placement – SEO WordPress success – the Diva and Cowboy Way!
Related Articles about SEO Blogging:
- Are you SEO business blogging or just blogging?
- Does your WordPress site need a tune-up?
- WordPress magic happens when YOU work It!
- Effective blogging for your target market
- SEO Blogging – You are either on the bus or off the bus
- Never Consider Your WordPress Site as “Finished”
- Quality SEO content vs quantity rules when it comes to traffic conversion
- Why users are taking the Internet away From the marketers
- Get found online with content focused SEO blogging
- SEO deep link navigation – Weaving posts between pages equals SEO success!
- The importance of quality vs quantity content
- WordPress SEO Blog Design – What makes Get Found Now different!
- SEO blogging coaching – Get Found Now!
- SEO blogging – Google 3.0 update – keep it local
- Not all real estate blogging is created equal
- WordPress SEO blog design, usability and lead generation
- The Sacred blogging zone
- Content is King!
- Real estate blogging tip – Start with a smart content plan
- SEO business blogging – A Societal trend that’s here to stay
- Five SEO myths debunked
- Website curb Appeal is paramount to your online success
- WordPress training, business blog coaching and SEO
- The best hosting for WordPress – understand your options
- Website geo-targeting for area authority using embedded Google maps
- Blogging is here to stay and the best way to promote your business online
- Write a new blog post or give an earlier post a face lift?
- Too many cooks in the WordPress kitchen – Recipe for disaster!
- WordPress trackbacks and pingbacks – Communication links between blogs
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
We have years of experience installing, configuring and optimizing WordPress, and training people how to SEO blog effectively on it. Get Found Now is a WordPress site with a 99/100 overall Moz website score. This is what we bring to the table and can help you attain for your own WordPress blog! Check out what our valued clients have to say about us on our testimonials page.
If you would like us to design you a brand new WordPress blogging platform (Portfolio), would like a WordPress back-end tune-up on your existing self-hosted WordPress site (only $99), or need some SEO blog coaching, please give us a call at 813.782.1619.
WordPress StudioPress-Genesis and SEO Experts