I want to share a couple of videos with you about social media which I feel is more like anti-social media and what I happen to feel very strongly about.
The first one is rap at it’s finest, beating to the pulse of the times and needed – a slowed down version, so you can actually hear every word and nuance behind the words. So, just for a minute or two, put down whatever technical device you have in in your hands and take a mini-time out to just watch and listen.
The second video is for the free offline IKEA catalogue. I just love this video – so hip and smart.
I love technology, but sometimes it is just plain nice to get off of it.
- Content Generation & Search Engine Placement
- Creating Web pages with Lasting value
- A Few Helpful Blogging & Optimization Tips to Think About
- Blogging – Nurturing the Creative Flow
- Online SEO Content Mojo – Keeping It Real for You!
- How to Use Tags for WordPress SEO
- Deep Link Navigation SEO
- Beginning to Optimize Your Blog Posts
- Link Building is Not What It Used to Be
- How to Dominate Your Local Market with Geo-targeted Area Profile Pages
SEO Content Services/WordPress Website Design/Organic SEO
- Comprehensive WordPress training and SEO blog coaching
- Optimized content services
- Usability and SEO reformatting services (tweaking your current content for better results)
- State-of-the-art WordPress/Genesis website design
- WordPress theme upgrades and performance overhauls
- WordPress back-end configuration and usability tune-ups -$99
- Website (static or dynamic) conversion to WordPress
- WordPress conversion to Genesis framework
If you are ready to take the next step with your online presence and would like more information about our services, please fill out the online contact form or give us a call at (813) 782.1619.
We look forward to speaking with you. Let’s go!
Content written on Get FoundNow.com is rightfully owned by Get FoundNow.com.