Whether you are a Realtor, a NASA physicist, a forensic data recovery specialist, a garage door professional or a feng shui expert, write posts that are astute, well researched and written from your level of expertise.
That being said, site visitors are looking for information at their level of understanding – so try and keep that in the back of your mind when you are blogging.
Don’t make the mistake of talking ABOVE your target audience. If your content is filled with industry specific technical data, jargon or references that only an expert in your field could possibly comprehend, you will miss the mark with a large chunk of your site visitors.
I’m not necessarily saying to “dumb-down” your content. Rather, convey your message at ‘mid- range’so that you capture a wider audience.
The Use of Industry Specific Buzz Words
Have you ever read through a post that uses way too many industry buzz words or jargon and got turnd off or completely lost? Visitors are not going to take the time to research what you are talking about if your words are not spelled out in easy-to-understand layman’s terms. They will just leave.
Mono-focused Posts are Best for Usability and SEO
Make sure that you keep your posts limited to one topic and go into detail about your intended topic with examples, explanations and if possible, links to authority sites. What you don’t want to do is ramble all over the place. The SEO rule of thumb is one maybe two search terms per 500 word post. Breaking down a larger topic into bite-size posts will help your placement for the search terms you are going after and keep it simple for your readers.
Usability and Comprehension Level
Secondary level readership range is where you want your content to be and Website Grader is a great tool to check out website performance and content comprehension on the fly. If you type your domain name into website Grader, it will determine your readability level for site visitors.
If your page content is at graduate/doctorate level, you are ABOVE most of your site visitors’ ability to get it. That being said, most SEO websites miss the mark with end-users looking for SEO blogging info they can assimilate and utilize on their own blog/website because they write too technical. I write for regular folks, not SEO experts, who are looking for DIY SEO blogging tips they can implement in their daily blogging practice. I know who I’m writing for and keep it simple.
Let Us Help You GET FOUND NOW
On Get Found Now, we give away a ton of free, up-to-date information about WordPress and SEO blogging. Learn more about why people-focused, optimized content is the answer for top, organic search engine placement – SEO WordPress success – the Diva and Cowboy Way!
Related Posts about WordPress and SEO Blogging:
- Taking WordPress to the Next level
- How to SEO blog on WordPress training – Everything you need to know!
- Focus your blog posts for people and search engines
- When it comes to blogging,yes, just do it!
- SEO business blogging – A Societal trend that’s here to stay
- Are you SEO business blogging or just blogging?
- SEO Blogging – You are either on the bus or off the bus
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
- Does your WordPress site need a tune-up?
- WordPress magic happens when YOU work It!
- Effective blogging for your target market
- Not all real estate blogging is created equal
- WordPress trackbacks and pingbacks – Communication links between blogs
- Never Consider Your WordPress Site as “Finished”
- The lowdown on adding images to SEO blog posts
- Quality SEO content vs quantity rules when it comes to traffic conversion
- Too many cooks in the WordPress kitchen – Recipe for disaster!
- Why users are taking the Internet away From the marketers
- Get found online with content focused SEO blogging
- SEO deep link navigation – Weaving posts between pages equals SEO success!
- The importance of quality vs quantity content
- The Ins and outs of worthwhile backlinking
- WordPress SEO Blog Design – What makes Get Found Now different!
- SEO blogging coaching – Get Found Now!
- SEO blogging – Google 3.0 update – keep it local
- The Sacred blogging zone
- Write a new blog post or give an earlier post a face lift?
- Content is King!
- Real estate blogging tip – Start with a smart content plan
- Five SEO myths debunked
- Website curb Appeal is paramount to your online success
- WordPress training, business blog coaching and SEO
- The best hosting for WordPress – understand your options
- Website geo-targeting for area authority using embedded Google maps
- Blogging is here to stay and the best way to promote your business online
- Blog authority starts with quality content
- SEO Blogging – How Google spiders your site!
We have years of experience installing, configuring and optimizing WordPress, and training people how to SEO blog effectively on it. Get Found Now is a WordPress site with a 99/100 overall Moz website score. This is what we bring to the table and can help you attain for your own WordPress blog! Check out what our valued clients have to say about us on our testimonials page.
If you would like us to design you a brand new WordPress blogging platform (Portfolio), would like a WordPress back-end tune-up on your existing self-hosted WordPress site (only $99), or could use some one-on-one SEO blog coaching, please give us a call at 813.782.1619.
Get Found Now! WordPress StudioPress-Genesis and SEO Experts
Copyright of content written on Get Found Now is rightfully owned by Get Found Now. Copyright Infringement is “Identity Theft,” unlawful in any jurisdiction.