Do you sometimes find yourself sitting at your computer, hands poised upright ready to type, yet nothing insightful, creative or amazing comes to mind? Well, maybe that’s your clue that it’s NOT the best time to push out a powerful, SEO business blog post that will not only grab your readers attention, but also get search engine placement for the topic you’re writing about.
After a taxing day doing all the other things you have to do, it can be a real challenge to reset and move into marketing and business promotion blog writing mode. As leaders, experts and entrepreneurs, we are always on go and when we try and force SEO business blog posts, we can easily miss the mark with our readers and waste our valuable time.
SEO business blogging is not the same kind of stuff one writes about when “pleasure blogging.” Keep the easy, no strings attached, non-business blogging separate, when your only intention is about shooting the breeze and connecting with fellow readers. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with this type of blogging if you have the time and desire.
Index garnering, search engine placement maximizing, lead generation and traffic conversion, SEO business blogging demands a much higher level, full-tilt boogy approach. I am not saying that connecting with your readers should ever be second fiddle to search engine placement. On the contrary, if your message is forced and does not engage, all the SEO in the world will prove useless for traffic conversion. The message takes precedence over SEO, but it has to be there.
A Blog Post Needs SEO if You Want to “Get Found Online”
Don’t think for one minute that writing a fabulous blog post is going to get you results if you don’t incorporate SEO into the equation. SEO is NOT about “keyword stuffing” by the way. It’s a combination of SEO elements within your text, utilizing a great blogging platform like WordPress and behind-the-scenes search engine optimization that get your posts found in the index. So, don’t throw out the SEO baby with the bath water because you need it if you want search engine placement – that’s a fact!
Throw out Set Blogging Schedules and Quotas
Many dedicated bloggers commit to staying on a “set schedule” to pump out “X” amount of blog posts per week or month. I say, replenishing what you’ve given out during the day takes absolute precedence over pumping out a two-bit, mediocre, forced blog post when that is clearly the last thing you want to be doing. Writing from a blog post quota stance is very demanding and won’t necessarily translate into a shining star post that engages your readers. Isn’t that what you are really striving for?
As a WordPress SEO blog coach, I am the first to commend folks with blogging dedication and fortitude, but there are times when it’s best to walk away and wait until the creatice juices are flowing, when the mind is truly ready to give at it’s best. Otherwise, all you’ll end up with is a contrived, disjointed and uninspired post, no matter how hard you work at it. And the more you “work at it,” the worse it gets!
The best SEO business blog posts come from a place of enjoyment and free flow because when you are in the right creative space, words spring forth effortlessly and your personality shines through. That is how you will connect with your readers. Don’t even think about SEO when you are in “the flow.” That comes later, after you’ve fleshed out your masterpiece. Put some space between writing and SEO mechanics. You will find that it’s much easier to optimize a post once you are no longer married to it!
WordPress SEO Blog Design and Quality Content
On our website, we give away a ton of free, up-to-date information about WordPress and SEO business blogging. Learn more about why people-focused, optimized content on WordPress is the answer for top, organic search engine placement – SEO WordPress success – the Diva and Cowboy Way!
Related Articles about SEO Blogging:
- Are you SEO business blogging or just blogging?
- Does your WordPress site need a tune-up?
- WordPress magic happens when YOU work It!
- Effective blogging for your target market
- SEO Blogging – You are either on the bus or off the bus
- Never Consider Your WordPress Site as “Finished”
- Quality SEO content vs quantity rules when it comes to traffic conversion
- Why users are taking the Internet away From the marketers
- Get found online with content focused SEO blogging
- SEO deep link navigation – Weaving posts between pages equals SEO success!
- The importance of quality vs quantity content
- WordPress SEO Blog Design – What makes Get Found Now different!
- SEO blogging coaching – Get Found Now!
- SEO blogging – Google 3.0 update – keep it local
- Not all real estate blogging is created equal
- WordPress SEO blog design, usability and lead generation
- The Sacred blogging zone
- Content is King!
- Real estate blogging tip – Start with a smart content plan
- SEO business blogging – A Societal trend that’s here to stay
- Five SEO myths debunked
- Website curb Appeal is paramount to your online success
- WordPress training, business blog coaching and SEO
- The best hosting for WordPress – understand your options
- Website geo-targeting for area authority using embedded Google maps
- Blogging is here to stay and the best way to promote your business online
- Write a new blog post or give an earlier post a face lift?
- Too many cooks in the WordPress kitchen – Recipe for disaster!
- WordPress trackbacks and pingbacks – Communication links between blogs
- WordPress SEO company recipe for success!
- Blog authority starts with quality content
- The lowdown on adding images to SEO blog posts
- SEO Blogging – How Google spiders your site!
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
We have years of experience installing, configuring and optimizing WordPress, and training people how to SEO blog effectively on it. Get Found Now is a WordPress site with a 99/100 overall Moz website score. This is what we bring to the table and can help you attain for your own WordPress blog! Check out what our valued clients have to say about us on our testimonials page.
If you would like us to design you a brand new WordPress blogging platform (Portfolio), would like a WordPress back-end tune-up on your existing self-hosted WordPress site (only $99), or need some SEO blog coaching, please give us a call at 813.782.1619.
WordPress StudioPress-Genesis and SEO Experts