I love Google’s uncluttered simplicity. Google reigns supreme when it comes to search engines and can get away with its no frills, no bells and no whistles packaging. Why? Because what you get from Google is performance satisfaction.
All you have to do is type in whatever comes to mind in the Google search box. Then hit enter and Google will search the web for content that’s relevant to your search. More often than not, you will find exactly what you’re looking for, even with the most basic query.
Google’s search page design is austere for sure with a Google Search box at the top and not much more. And as simple as it might appear to be, Google is by far the most popular search engine on the planet and the most branded logo on the planet. That being said, what I love most about Google’s plain Jane design is how they periodically monkey about with their logo and feature human greatness.
Google’s creative doodle of the day was dedicated to Jules Verne’s birthday, best known for Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea, A Journey to the Center of the Earth and Around the World in Eighty Days. A true visionary and the third most translated author in the world. Along with H.G. Wells and Hugo Gernsback, Vernes is considered to be one of the “Fathers of Science Fiction.” All that out of a simple logo.
That being said and giving Google it’s due, most of us who are deep in the online trenches have a fickle relationship with Google. When we get what we want, we are in the throws of passion and we don’t get what we want, we hate Google with equal passion. The truth is that Google will actually give us what we want if we feed it the right information in the language that Google understands best – search engine optimization.
The bottom line is that no matter how amazingly witty, engaging and astute your blog posts might be, if you are not incorporating SEO, Google doesn’t comprehend. I will preach this mantra and theme song until I am blue in the face – “Write for PEOPLE, then optimize for search engines. If you want a successful online presence you must give equal attention to both!”
Related Articles about WordPress and SEO Blogging:
- SEO business blogging – A Societal trend that’s here to stay
- Five SEO myths debunked
- Website curb Appeal is paramount to your online success
- WordPress training, business blog coaching and SEO
- The best hosting for WordPress – understand your options
- Website geo-targeting for area authority using embedded Google maps
- Blogging is here to stay and the best way to promote your business online
- Too many cooks in the WordPress kitchen – Recipe for disaster!
- When the creative blogging juices runneth dry
- WordPress trackbacks and pingbacks – Communication links between blogs
- WordPress SEO company recipe for success!
- Blog authority starts with quality content
- The lowdown on adding images to SEO blog posts
- SEO Blogging – How Google spiders your site!
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
- Write a new blog post or give an earlier post a face lift?
- Negative comments on your blog – That’s what the delete key is for
- 5 SEO blogging tips for top search engine placement
- SEO Blogging tips – write for people not spiders
- SEO Website geo-targeting for specific locales
- The overuse of WordPress plugins
- Pleasure blogging vs SEO business blogging
- SEO case studies
- Deconstruction of a 500 word marketing article
- SEO Blogging – questions and answers
- SEO blogging tips – SERP results
- The magic formula for SEO blogging success!
- SEO website help or SEO website scam?
- SEO article marketing on WordPress
- SEO content for real estate
- SEO real estate content – show me proof in the SERPs!
- Keywords – The first tool in your SEO tool kit
- Five SEO WordPress blog writing tips for better blogging
- SEO WordPress – Kicking it up to notches unknown!
- Do you really want to outsource your content offshore?
- Duplicate content and web content plagiarism
Let Us Help You GET FOUND NOW!
We offer a comprehensive list of à la carte services to choose from or you can create a custom package that suites your business model and online goals. If you are interested in Internet presence management, blog coaching, WordPress training , SEO copywriting services, WordPress and SEO blog design (StudioPress-Genesis) or a SEO tune-up on your existing WordPress system, please fill out the online contact form or give us a call at 813.782.1619.
WordPress StudioPress-Genesis and SEO Experts