Search engine placement is easy once you take our WordPress training and SEO blog coaching course and follow our optimized content strategy and game plan for online success.
We’ll teach you how to business blog effectively, utilizing all the features that a WordPress content management system has to offer, which happens to be a lot.
Get Found Now will put the pedal to the metal, give it some gas and take you where you need to go.
Warning: Our WordPress Training and SEO blogging coach is not for the weary online traveler or the faint of heart. Here’s what you are in for and what you’ll get out of it:
How to properly format pages and posts for usability and SEO
- How to create and properly use post categories
- How to create and properly use post tags (a big mystery for most folks and no they are not keywords)
- How to properly optimize content without key word stuffing (yuck)
- How to upload, optimize and insert images
- How to create thumbnail galleries and cool image banners
- How to add images to a variety of WordPress sliders (Yes, I have my favorites)
- How to create custom sidebars
- How to add pdf files to pages and link them to images
- How to create custom menus for pages and posts
- How to create a web of internal links and link out to authority sites
- How to add quick search links to side bars (blog rolls)
- How to create proper meta titles
- How to geo-target for specific markets and locales
- How to create enticing Search Engine Result Page (SERP) descriptions (what users see in the index)
- How to embed Google maps
- How to add video (embed or link) to pages and posts
- How to create an effective, call to action, deep-linked signature (super important for SEO)
- How to add property search to pages/posts - iframe and non-iframe (real estate)
- How to create a Buzz with Social Media and a smart syndication plan
- And a whole lot more!
That should keep you busy for awhile, don’t you think? We have years of editorial and optimization experience and whether you are a newbie blogger or a seasoned one, our goal is to help you take your current blogging skills to the next level and beyond…. let’s go!
About the Training
- TeamViewer allows you to remote into our computer for one-on-one or group virtual training sessions
- Training sessions are one-hour, weekly or bi-weekly, depending on your schedule
- Training sessions are paid in advance (You will get your money’s worth ten-fold)
- Follow up questions are answered promptly via email or by phone between 9:00 – 6:00 EST
WordPress Training and SEO Blog Coaching Rates:
- One-hour session - $75 (refresher session once you have completed the training
- Two one-hour sessions – $140
- Six one-hour session package – $400 **(we throw in lots of perks – highly recommended)**
WordPress/Genesis Website Design, WordPress Training and SEO Content Services
- Comprehensive WordPress training and SEO blog coaching
- Optimized content services
- Usability and SEO reformatting services (tweaking your current content for better results)
- State-of-the-art WordPress/Genesis website design
- WordPress theme upgrades and performance overhauls
- WordPress back-end configuration and usability tune-ups -$99
- Website (static or dynamic) conversion to WordPress
- WordPress conversion to Genesis framework
If you are ready to take the next step with your online presence and would like more information about our services, please fill out the online contact form or give us a call at 813.782.1619.
We look forward to speaking with you. Let’s go!
Content written on Get FoundNow.com is rightfully owned by Get FoundNow.com.
Please do not scrub, scrape or borrow our content without prior consent. Thank You!