If you are a professional writer and that is ALL you do for your bread and butter each day, then I would say that one post per day is a reasonable request because I have done it for years.
That being said, as a professional SEO business blogger, I can only pump out 2 (at the max) well researched, quality SEO business blog posts per day, and that’s about it.
For most people however, blogging is not your day job and even though it may be an important part of how you promote your business online, it is only one very small fraction of what fills up your busy day. Quite frankly, one astute SEO business blog post is a very tall order in my book, from one who has many years of experience writing for a living and blogging for a variety of industries.
Granted, I am not JUST a quick and dirty blogger when I write for my clients. I don’t write fluffy, generic posts like the offshore, outsourced content you can buy for $20 bucks or less from India or the Philippines. I write real, engaging, well researched content that have all the bells and whistles of professional journalism. That takes a lot of mental and creative energy.
Enforcing Unrealistic Blogging Quotas
Enforcing the “one post per day” rule is like having a drill sergeant/task master in your ear that does not care about your personal well being in the slightest. And if you are like most people out there, you have a family, friends, hobbies and other pressing needs that you must also attend to. Balance equals a happy human being and pumping out one SEO business blog post per day may not be possible if you are not like me and your life is already filled to the brim.
Just for the record, enforcing harsh blogging quotas does NOT make you a better blogger. Great blog posts are a mix of intellect and creativity. Creative flow has a mind of its own and when you force it, creativity recoils and disappears. An engaging blog post is both creative AND intelligent and anything less will miss the mark with your readers. My advice is to be easy on yourself, don’t enforce unrealistic SEO business blogging quotas and you will be a better blogger for it!
WordPress SEO Blog Design and Quality Content
On our website, we give away a ton of free, up-to-date information about WordPress and SEO business blogging. Learn more about why people-focused, optimized content on WordPress is the answer for top, organic search engine placement – SEO WordPress success – the Diva and Cowboy Way!
- Get Found Now July 4th WordPress Overhaul Special $399!!! don’t miss out!
- When it comes to blogging, just do it!
- Get Found Now! A WordPress design company that actually cares if you succeed!
- Are you SEO business blogging or just blogging?
- Does your WordPress site need a tune-up?
- WordPress magic happens when YOU work It!
- Effective blogging for your target market
- SEO Blogging – You are either on the bus or off the bus
- Never Consider Your WordPress Site as “Finished”
- Quality SEO content vs quantity rules when it comes to traffic conversion
- Why users are taking the Internet away From the marketers
- Get found online with content focused SEO blogging
- SEO deep link navigation – Weaving posts between pages equals SEO success!
- The importance of quality vs quantity content
- WordPress SEO Blog Design – What makes Get Found Now different!
- SEO blogging coaching – Get Found Now!
- SEO blogging – Google 3.0 update – keep it local
- Not all real estate blogging is created equal
- WordPress SEO blog design, usability and lead generation
- The Sacred blogging zone
- Content is King!
- Real estate blogging tip – Start with a smart content plan
- SEO business blogging – A Societal trend that’s here to stay
- Five SEO myths debunked
- Website curb Appeal is paramount to your online success
- WordPress training, business blog coaching and SEO
- The best hosting for WordPress – understand your options
- Website geo-targeting for area authority using embedded Google maps
- Blogging is here to stay and the best way to promote your business online
- Write a new blog post or give an earlier post a face lift?
- Too many cooks in the WordPress kitchen – Recipe for disaster!
- WordPress trackbacks and pingbacks – Communication links between blogs
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
We have years of experience installing, configuring and optimizing WordPress, and training people how to SEO blog effectively on it. Get Found Now is a WordPress site with a 98/100 overall Moz website score and a 95/100 blog score. This is what we bring to the table and can help you attain for your own WordPress blog! Check out what our valued clients have to say about Get Found Now on our testimonials page.
If you would like us to design you a brand new WordPress blogging platform (Portfolio), would like a WordPress back-end tune-up on your existing self-hosted WordPress site (only $99), or need some SEO blog coaching, please give us a call at 813.782.1619.
Our WordPress Blog Design Portfolio
Check out our WordPress Studio Press/Genesis Design Portfolio for a variety of niche markets and Industries. We set up the back-end for sever to search engine communication, create a beautiful website on the front-end with professional header/branding and smart usability/navigation AND we train you how to effectively SEO blog your site. We are a one stop, full service WordPress shop!
WordPress StudioPress-Genesis and SEO Experts