Competition is the nature of the game when it comes to the Internet. The better your search engine placement, the more your competitors will try and rip off your content, steal your ideas and even take your branding. Competitors will spend an absurd amount of time and energy on what you are doing rather than focus on building their own online presence.
When it comes to competitors nipping at your heels, my best advice is to ignore them, especially those that play dirty, blog about you and go after you on low brow websites like posterous.com, etc. Just for the record, that kind of behavior does not attract business. When people visit a website or blog, they are basically looking for useful information and how they will benefit from your expertise, products or services. What they are not interested in is reading a lot of negative tripe about someone else. Negativity begets negativity and exposes competitive desperation.
Give it all you Got – That’s How You get Business!
Michael and I have successfully branded “Get Found Now“over the last 8 years. Ironically, we have done such a good job of branding Get Found Now that our name is now a Google Ad search term and guess who has purchased the top Google ad for Get Found Now? – “Hubspot’s Website Grader.” Not bad for a husband and wife team! That being said, we have many competitors vying for our search engine placement, which happens to be excellent.
So, are we unhappy that “Get Found Now” is an officially sought after ad word? Heck no. Our domain name is gaining more and more value by the day because of it. When competitors ride on our coat tails and use “Get Found Now” in their meta titles and heading titles, they are actually doing us a huge service because they are driving up the value of our domain name – Cha-ching! And for those who tag certain search terms along with our name, while viciously blogging about us, we also thank you because you are driving up our placement for those terms tenfold!
We focus on our own business and don’t give hoot about our competitors. We keep our noses to the grindstone and remain unscathed because we know that our reputation and client testimonials speak fort themselves.
For the rest of you, keep on writing amazing posts that speak to people from your own level of expertise. And remember, if competitors shoot you down and try and take what you have worked hard for, it’s because they are unable to create what you are able to create. They wouldn’t be messing with you if they didn’t see you as a threat, so take it as a compliment!
WordPress SEO Blog Design and Quality Content
On our website, we give away a ton of free, up-to-date information about WordPress and SEO business blogging. Learn more about why people-focused, optimized content on WordPress is the answer for top, organic search engine placement – SEO WordPress success – the Diva and Cowboy Way!
Related Posts about SEO blogging Tips:
- Focus your blog posts for people and search engines
- When it comes to blogging,yes, just do it!
- SEO business blogging – A Societal trend that’s here to stay
- Are you SEO business blogging or just blogging?
- SEO Blogging – You are either on the bus or off the bus
- Does your WordPress site need a tune-up?
- WordPress magic happens when YOU work It!
- Effective blogging for your target market
- Not all real estate blogging is created equal
- WordPress trackbacks and pingbacks – Communication links between blogs
- Never Consider Your WordPress Site as “Finished”
- The lowdown on adding images to SEO blog posts
- Quality SEO content vs quantity rules when it comes to traffic conversion
- Why users are taking the Internet away From the marketers
- Get found online with content focused SEO blogging
- SEO deep link navigation – Weaving posts between pages equals SEO success!
- The importance of quality vs quantity content
- The Ins and outs of worthwhile backlinking
- WordPress SEO Blog Design – What makes Get Found Now different!
- SEOblogging coaching – Get Found Now!
- SEO blogging – Google 3.0 update – keep it local
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
- Too many cooks in the WordPress kitchen – Recipe for disaster!
- The Sacred blogging zone
- Content is King!
- Real estate blogging tip – Start with a smart content plan
- Five SEO myths debunked
- Website curb Appeal is paramount to your online success
- WordPresstraining, business blog coaching and SEO
- The best hosting for WordPress – understand your options
- Website geo-targeting for area authority using embedded Google maps
- Blogging is here to stay and the best way to promote your business online
- Write a new blog post or give an earlier post a face lift?
- Blog authority starts with quality content
- SEO Blogging – How Google spiders your site!
We have years of experience installing, configuring and optimizing WordPress, and trainingpeople how to SEO blog effectively on it. Get Found Now is a WordPress site with a 99/100 overall Moz website score. This is what we bring to the table and can help you attain for your own WordPress blog! Check out what our valued clients have to say about us on our testimonials page.
If you would like us to design you a brand new WordPress blogging platform (Portfolio), would like a WordPress back-end tune-up on your existing self-hosted WordPress site (only $99), or need some SEOblog coaching, please give us a call at 813.782.1619.
Get Found Now! WordPress Studio Press-Genesis and SEO Experts