Before the Internet, before radio and before TV, there was only print media. That was the only source of news that people had access to outside the township they lived in and sometimes they had to wait weeks to get it. Within the township, gossip took the place of CNN.
So, what exactly is the www? Mostly, it’s the opinion of gossip to the extreme and those who survive on the www are subject to the same extreme – prejudice, defamation, competition, blatant infringement and the list goes on.
That being said, how does one succeed in the online TRENCHES of the www? – By continuing to provide original, outstanding, useful and engaging content. You put it out first, you own it. The other piece of online success is not going where the bottom feeders go, no matter what. I’m talking about the ones that can’t create for themselves so they go after what you got.
If you have a following and/or placement in the index and are making your competition sit up and take notice, prepare to have your content spinned, scraped and scrubbed like Momma washed your mouth out with soap. Also, get ready for the mud slinging, branding rip off artists and defamation posts written about you, your company and your mother.
Online communities and public forums are great for exposure and marketing, but your competitors may not have the same morals, standards and scruples as you and they’ll come out of the wood work and go after you to protect their turf. Words to the wise – if you engage, retaliate or get into the mud with these folks, you will regret it. I’ve been there, done that and have the stupid looking t-shirt to prove it. Live and learn – never do it again. From experience, stay away from ugly, online mud slingers like the plague and promote fruitful discussion on your blog because that’s all that site visitors and search engines really care about.
Let Us Help You GET FOUND NOW!
On website, we give away a ton of free, up-to-date information about WordPress and blogging. Learn why people-focused, optimized content on WordPRess is the answer for top, organic search engine placement – SEO WordPress success – the Diva and Cowboy Way!
Related Posts about WordPress and SEO Blogging:
- Taking WordPress to the Next level
- How to SEO blog on WordPress training – Everything you need to know!
- Focus your blog posts for people and search engines
- When it comes to blogging,yes, just do it!
- SEO business blogging – A Societal trend that’s here to stay
- Are you SEO business blogging or just blogging?
- SEO Blogging – You are either on the bus or off the bus
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
- Does your WordPress site need a tune-up?
- WordPress magic happens when YOU work It!
- Effective blogging for your target market
- Not all real estate blogging is created equal
- WordPress trackbacks and pingbacks – Communication links between blogs
- Never Consider Your WordPress Site as “Finished”
- The lowdown on adding images to SEO blog posts
- Quality SEO content vs quantity rules when it comes to traffic conversion
- Too many cooks in the WordPress kitchen – Recipe for disaster!
- Why users are taking the Internet away From the marketers
- Get found online with content focused SEO blogging
- SEO deep link navigation – Weaving posts between pages equals SEO success!
- The importance of quality vs quantity content
- The Ins and outs of worthwhile backlinking
- WordPress SEO Blog Design – What makes Get Found Now different!
- SEO blogging coaching – Get Found Now!
- SEO blogging – Google 3.0 update – keep it local
- The Sacred blogging zone
- Write a new blog post or give an earlier post a face lift?
- Content is King!
- Real estate blogging tip – Start with a smart content plan
- Five SEO myths debunked
- Website curb Appeal is paramount to your online success
- WordPress training, business blog coaching and SEO
- The best hosting for WordPress – understand your options
- Website geo-targeting for area authority using embedded Google maps
- Blogging is here to stay and the best way to promote your business online
- Blog authority starts with quality content
- SEO Blogging – How Google spiders your site!
We have years of experience installing, configuring and optimizing WordPress, and training people how to blog effectively on it. Get Found Now is a WordPress site with a 99/100 overall website score and a 5.3 MOZ rank (Website Grader by HubSpot). That is what we bring to the table and can help you attain for your own self-hosted WordPress website.
If you would like us to design you a brand new WordPress blogging platform; would like to revamp the look and feel of your existing WordPress site and improve performance with the Genesis framework; or could use some WordPress training and blog coaching, please give us a call at 813.782.1619. Let’s go!!
Get Found Now! WordPress Studio Press-Genesis and SEO Experts
Copyright of content written on Get Found Now is rightfully owned by Get Found Now. Copyright Infringement is “Identity Theft,” unlawful in any jurisdiction.