“The Times They Are a-Changin”, Bob Dylan was talking about something completely different in 1964 when he penned that clasic tune, but the sentiment applies to modern real estate agents working the Internet for leads.
Every agent is dealing with either buyers or sellers depending upon their business model, certifications or personal preferences. The two constants in the industry are MLS (Multiple Listing Service) searches for buyers, and CMA’s (Comparative Market Analysis) for sellers. Often times the difference between getting the lead or losing the lead depends upon the way in which your website displays searches or educates sellers on their real home value. Both aspects of the industry are going through major changes and today’s real estate agent needs to stay on top of these changes before their competitors do! Today we will be focussed on home sellers.
Make The Best of Seller Leads After The Foreclosure Nightmare
Not all real estate agents want to focus on sellers. The crash of the housing and lending markets have put many homeowners in a position where they can’t even pay a commission on the sale because their home has been so devalued in today’s market. Home sellers must have an accurate assessment of their property value before they can even begin to seek professional help. Many sellers use websites that follow an AVM (Automatic Evaluation Model) which is out of date and often compiles biased figures based on zip codes not presenting a home’s true value.
Today’s marketplace can’t rely upon data that is even 72 hours old, which is why there is a new standard the RVM (Realtor Evaluation Model). The RVM will appeal to many sellers as it takes into consideration things that an AVM doesn’t. Upgrades to the house that didn’t require a permit or other factors not reflected in public records. The AVM almost always relies upon readily accessible data that may not be up to date. An RVM gets the agent involved in the evaluation process allowing for current market trends as well as a real outlook on a home’s true value. Visit Realtors Property Resource to get cracking!
Why CMA’s Are Old News And The Real Story Is BPO!
Get Found Now has created a ton of CMA forms for our clients ad nauseum. They gather all the information and ask a lot of questions, but the truth is that with CMA, all that is required is the address. Unless the real estate agent has specific information that is not public record, automated software will produces the same results as a user searched AVM. Realtors do have other data available to them in the BPO (Broker Price Opinion). At one time BPO’s were just data driven reports meant for lenders and a basis for home appraisers. Since the housing market and lendor crash that has led to so many foreclosures, CMA’s are not as powerful as a BPO.
Bank of America has created a software package called Equator that gives real estate pro’s the best information whether it is loan segmentation, short sales, REO’s or straight up information about a property. Right now both Freddie Mac and Fannie May have standard BPO forms! Real estate pro’s looking for sellers have to get involved with this one way or another. The fact is high end sellers are not interested in automated generic reports they can download themselves. By positioning yourselves as experts, the higher end clients will come your way.
Let Us Help You GET FOUND NOW!
On Get Found Now, we give away a ton of free, up-to-date information about WordPress SEO blog design and SEO business blogging. Learn more about why people-focused, optimized content on WordPress is the answer for top, organic search engine placement – SEO WordPress success – the Diva and Cowboy Way!
Related Posts about SEO blogging Tips:
- Focus your blog posts for people and search engines
- When it comes to blogging,yes, just do it!
- SEO business blogging – A Societal trend that’s here to stay
- Are you SEO business blogging or just blogging?
- SEO Blogging – You are either on the bus or off the bus
- Does your WordPress site need a tune-up?
- WordPress magic happens when YOU work It!
- Effective blogging for your target market
- Not all real estate blogging is created equal
- WordPress trackbacks and pingbacks – Communication links between blogs
- Never Consider Your WordPress Site as “Finished”
- The lowdown on adding images to SEO blog posts
- Quality SEO content vs quantity rules when it comes to traffic conversion
- Why users are taking the Internet away From the marketers
- Get found online with content focused SEO blogging
- SEO deep link navigation – Weaving posts between pages equals SEO success!
- The importance of quality vs quantity content
- The Ins and outs of worthwhile backlinking
- WordPress SEO Blog Design – What makes Get Found Now different!
- SEO blogging coaching – Get Found Now!
- SEO blogging – Google 3.0 update – keep it local
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
- Too many cooks in the WordPress kitchen – Recipe for disaster!
- The Sacred blogging zone
- Content is King!
- Real estate blogging tip – Start with a smart content plan
- Five SEO myths debunked
- Website curb Appeal is paramount to your online success
- WordPress training, business blog coaching and SEO
- The best hosting for WordPress – understand your options
- Website geo-targeting for area authority using embedded Google maps
- Blogging is here to stay and the best way to promote your business online
- Write a new blog post or give an earlier post a face lift?
- Blog authority starts with quality content
- SEO Blogging – How Google spiders your site!
We have years of experience installing, configuring and optimizing WordPress, and training people how to SEO blog effectively on it. Get Found Now is a WordPress site with a 99/100 overall Moz website score. This is what we bring to the table and can help you attain for your own WordPress blog! Check out what our valued clients have to say about us on our testimonials page.
If you would like us to design you a brand new WordPress blogging platform (Portfolio), would like a WordPress back-end tune-up on your existing self-hosted WordPress site (only $99), or need some SEO blog coaching, please give us a call at 813.782.1619.
Get Found Now! WordPress Studio Press-Genesis and SEO Experts