One of GFN’s most successful customers is DTI Data, a hard drive and exchange server data base recovery company located on the west coast of Florida. In 2004, GFN updated their main website, converting it from a Windows.ASP site to an open source PHP website because our experience over the years has shown us that SEO works much better on Linux servers.
In 2006, we added a WordPress content management system, DTI Data Resource Center, to the main site and the traffic on DTI Data’s main website has more than DOUBLED ever since!
We have found that one of the best ways to harness the power of a WordPress blog is to add it to an existing static website as a sub-directory, utilizing the most important keywords as both the blog name and the directory structure.
DTI Data’s main website now gets over 1000 unique visitors and 2,750 page views a day. The DTI Data Resource Center blog gets around 1000 visitors a day and has propelled DTI Data into the TOP 10 for highly competitive data recovery search terms.
Check out DTI Data’s top placement for these highly sought after search terms:
“hard drive recovery” – #2 in the organic results out of about 12,600,000!
“RAID data recovery” – #7 in the organic results out of about 78,100,000!
“hard drive recovery company” – #1 in the organic results out of about 4,120,00!
DTI’s competitors pay $18 to $20 dollars per-click for these same search terms. DTI Data also has top search engine placement for highly searched terms such as: “how to slave a hard drive,” “partition repair” and “SNAP server recovery.” DTI has become a highly regarded authority site. Posts published on DTI Data Resource Center appear in Google within MINUTES! Website Grader gives dtidata.com a moz5 ranking and an overall website grade of 96/100.
Search Engine Optimization & Quality Content – The Best of Both Worlds!
On Get Found Now’s website, we give away a ton of free, up-to-date SEO information for webmasters written by Michael Stankard and expert business blogging tips for non-SEO experts written by Victoria Stankard. Learn more about why people-focused, optimized content on WordPress is the answer for top, organic search engine placement – SEO WordPress success – the Diva and Cowboy Way!
- The lowdown on adding images to SEO blog posts
- Blog authority starts with quality content
- SEO Blogging – How Google spiders your site!
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
- 5 SEO blogging tips for top search engine placement
- The Misuse and overuse of SEO WordPress plugins – more isn’t necessarily better!
- SEO Blogging tips – write for people not spiders
- Pleasure blogging vs SEO business blogging
- SEO Blogging – questions and answers
- SEO blogging tips – SERP results
- SEO WordPress training
- Deconstruction of a 500 word marketing article
- The magic formula for SEO blogging success!
- SEO website help or SEO website scam?
- SEO article marketing on WordPress
- SEO content for real estate
- SEO real estate content – show me proof in the SERPs!
- Keywords – The first tool in your SEO tool kit
- Five SEO WordPress blog writing tips for better blogging
- SEO WordPress – Kicking it up to notches unknown!
- Do you really want to outsource your content offshore?
- SEO Website geo-targeting for specific locales
- Website usability and “curb appeal”
- Duplicate content and web content plagiarism
- Website search engine optimization case studies
We offer a comprehensive list of à la carte services to choose from or you can create a custom package that suites your business model and online goals. If you are interested in Internet presence management, blog coaching, WordPress training , SEO copywriting services, SEO WordPress set up (StudioPress-Genesis), static website conversion to WordPress or a SEO tune-up for your existing WordPress system, please fill out the online contact form or give us a call at 813.782.1619 .
Let us help you GET FOUND NOW!