Every morning, as I sit at my desk with a strong cup of black coffee, I look at my WordPress site stats and search engine placement. My mission for the past month has been to get search engine placement for the search term “SEO blogging.” I have pounded out optimized blog posts on my GET FOUND NOW WordPress blog site, which I diligently and methodically republish on ActiveRain and Associated Content.
Finally, my diligence and fortitude have paid off. Last week, I was nowhere for SEO blogging. For today, I am #4 for SEO blogging tips, #2 for SEO blogging expert and #1 for SEO blogging 101. I haven’t quite cracked the first page for the ultimate search term SEO blogging, but I’m fair confident that if I just keep at it, I will achieve my goal. Needless to say, I am happy with my accomplishments so far!
I always check out my competitors in the SERPs, who are not necessarily competitors in the real business world. Some of them I keep a close eye on and some are fly-by-nights that will be gone tomorrow. However, one website in the index caught my eye and made me smile – big time! I noticed that I was on the first page with Matt Cutts ( Google) for SEO blogging tips. Oh Happy Day!
If you don’t who Matt Cutts’ is, he is the public face for Google and if you want to learn about SEO blogging, subscribe to his website and read everything he has to say about it – plus he is super cool!
Matt happens to be one of the few true SEO experts that I actually listen to about SEO blogging. He joined Google as a software engineer in 2000 and is currently the head of Google’s Webspam team. Before Google, he worked on his Ph.D. in computer graphics at the University of North Carolina. Matt has an M.S. from UNC-Chapel Hill and B.S. degrees in both mathematics and computer science from the University of Kentucky.
He wrote the first version of SafeSearch, Google’s family filter, and he has worked on search quality and webspam at Google for the last several years. Needless to say, Matt Cutts is no slouch!
Though Matt’s SEO Google knowledge base is wider and deeper than anything I could ever aspire to, I’m pretty happy to be sharing the first page with Matt Cutt’s White Hat SEO Tips for Bloggers. It’s the little things in life that keep us going!
**If you would like to leave a comment on this post or check out the after-post discussion (questions and banter) visit A Blog about SEO Blogging on ActiveRain. Due to unprecedented amounts of blatant spam, spamouflage and security issues, we have disallowed comments on Get Found Now. ActiveRain is an open forum for questions and we invite you to ask, comment AND disagree!
SEO Blogging for Top Search Engine Placement – No Tricks, Mirrors or Smoke Required!
On GET FOUND NOW’s website, we give away a ton of free SEO information for webmasters (written by my husband, Michael Stankard, a.k.a Internet Cowboy) and SEO business blogging tips for non-SEO experts (written by me, Victoria Stankard, a.k.a. SEO Blogging Diva).
Learn more about SEO blogging and why quality, SEO content generation on WordPress is the answer for top search engine placement.
- The lowdown on adding images to SEO blog posts
- The Misuse and overuse of SEO WordPress plugins – more isn’t necessarily better!
- Blog authority starts with quality content
- SEO Blogging – How Google spiders your site!
- SEO Blogging – 5 tips for top search engine placement
- SEO WordPress success -The Diva and Cowboy way!
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
- Pleasure blogging vs SEO business blogging
- SEO Blogging – questions and answers
- SEO WordPress success -the Diva and cowboy way!
- SEO website help or SEO website scam?
- SEO real estate content – show me proof in the SERPs!
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
- The magic formula for SEO blogging success!
- Keywords – The first tool in your SEO tool kit
- Five SEO WordPress blog writing tips for better blogging
- SEO article marketing on WordPress
- SEO Blogging 101 – How to write blog posts for people and spiders
- SEO WordPress - Kicking it up to notches unknown!
- Deconstruction of a 500 word marketing article
- Website usability and “curb appeal”
- SEO Website geo-targeting for specific locales
- SEO WordPress training
- Do you really want to outsource your content offshore?
- Duplicate content and web content plagiarism
- Website search engine optimization case studies
SEO WordPress and Quality Content – The Best of Both Worlds!
If you are interested in coaching for SEO business blogging, SEO WordPress training , SEO content writing services, SEO WordPress blog design, static website conversion to WordPress or an SEO tune-up for your existing WordPress system, please fill out the online contact form or give us a call at (813) 443-1585 or (813) 484-1363.
Let us help you GET FOUND NOW!
Follow us on Twitter