These days, one of the best ways to market your products, services and wares online is to blog about it on a dynamic content management system like WordPress, which in my opinion is the best blogging system out there.
As a SEO content services provider, our primary goal is to help you achieve top search engine placement with a smart content game plan and help you convert your traffic to leads and sales.
First and foremost, we provide fresh, informative and engaging content that your site visitors will actually enjoy reading. We then go back in and add a layer of optimization (SEO) so that Google, Bing and the other major engines know how to place your content in the index (in a language they understand), and people can find your content with ease.
Last but not least, we add a layer of call to-action prompts on every post and page so that people will actually contact you which is the purpose of all this, right?
“We write for people first, then add a layer of optimization (SEO) – always in that order.”
Organic Inbound Links
Organic, inbound links are the result of quality website content written for human beings, not spiders and bots. Inbound links from relevant authority websites let the search engines know that your site is a trustworthy, reliable source of information and are important for building up your own authority and strengthening your placement in the index. We never encourage our clients to buy links as Google frowns upon such behavior. If your content is good, people will link to it naturally.
Internal linking is one of the best ways to organically boost your own topic authority and garner top search engine placement results. Why? Because you are creating an internal linking structure of information (a web within the greater web, so to speak) – link to link; page to page; post to post; and post to page. Our SEO content strategy for online success includes internally linking relevant pages and posts together whenever possible.
We provide quality optimized content services for a variety of industries, markets and geo-targeted areas, including but not limited to:
- Real estate – all topics, niche markets & locales
- Search engine optimization
- Geo-targeted area profiles -all markets
- Blogging tips & trends
- WordPress coaching & training
- Self growth, health & well-being
- Coaching and training – all industries
- Data recovery & Internet technology
- Green technologies & the environment
- Lifestyle & locale events
- Products & services – All
- And more!
Optimized & Geo-targeted Website Content Examples
- San Francisco Area Profile
- Linking Strategies Have a New Game Face
- Baltimore MD Home Sellers
- How to Use Tags for WordPress SEO
- Palo Alto Area Profile
- The Correlation Between Radon, Smoking and Lung Cancer
- Positive Chicago Real Estate Market Trends – Spring 2013
- Search, View, Reserve and Prepay for Baltimore Parking Ahead of Time
- Chicago Illinois
- Baltimore’s On-Street Parking Regulations and No Parking Zones
- San Diego Communities and Neighborhoods
- Fayetteville TN Radon Testing
- Cupertino Area Profile
- Geo-targeted SEO with Google Map
- Hillsborough County Florida Homes and Neighborhoods
- Chicago’s Polish CommunityChicago’s Hispanic Community
- Baltimore City Home Buyers
- New Tampa Florida
- Rising Baltimore Neighborhoods for 2014
- Rancho Bernardo Area Profile
- Chicago Short Sales
- Huntsville Alabama Art Community
- Baltimore Downtown Parking will Reserve 200 Parking Spots for Disabled Drivers April 2014
- Santa Clara Area Profile
- Middle Tennessee Generac Generators – Keeping the Power On!
- North Alabama “Sick Building Syndrome”
- Huntsville Alabama Electrical Contractor – Commercial and Residential Services
- What to Do When WordPress Crawls Like a Snail
- DuPage County Illinois
- Should I Use Bleach to Clean up North Alabama Household Mold?
- Signs and Symptoms of Hidden Huntsville Alabama Household Mold
- Will County Illinois
- Nashville Tennessee Electrical Contractor – Commercial and Residential Services
- Huntsville Alabama Home Loan Approval – Your Credit Report
- PITI-The Four Parts that Make up a Fayetteville TN Mortgage
SEO Content Services & Rates
- Optimized blog article content (550 – 700+ words): original, quality geo-targeted content that includes: good keywords; post tags; supportive heading tags, meta title tags, interlinking of pages and posts, call to action, optimized signature, geo-targeted Google Maps (when applicable), embedded videos (when applicable) and optimized images (title and alt text) – $125 per article
- Optimized website page content – (550 -700+ words): unique, quality geo-targeted content that includes: good keywords, supportive title tags, interlinking of pages and posts, optimized signature, geo-targeted Google Maps (when applicable), embedded videos (when applicable) and optimized images (title and alt text) – $125 per page
- Geo-targeted area profile pages – $215 per page (these pages are amazing, get you on the geo-targeted map for your locale niche market(s) and garner great index results!).
Content SEO Make-Overs
You may already have a lot of great content on your website, but if the layer of geo-targeting and proper optimization is nonexistent or amiss, you won’t get the kind of index traction you could be getting. That is where we come in. We will fix this very important layer so that you get found now for the topics you want to dominate for in the index.
Content SEO make-overs include: reformatting with supportive heading tags for SEO/usability), optimization utilizing geo-targeted long tail keywords, create geo-targeted SEO meta tags, create geo-targeted H1 page titles, internal linking of pages, content clean up (rewrite, CopyScape and add content where necessary, add embedded Google maps, remove image file names and add image alt text, create call to action/internal linking signature and add to all pages/posts.
|Rates for optimized website content make-overs vary depending on your specific content issues and how much content you have. Give us a call and we will analyze your content and give you a reasonable quote and a comprehensive content game plan to follow – Batch discount of 6 or more pages will apply.|
SEO Content Services/WordPress Website Design/WordPress Blog Training
We offer the following online services:
- Comprehensive WordPress training and SEO blog coaching
- Optimized content services
- Internet usability and SEO reformatting services (fixing your current content for better results)
- State-of-the-art WordPress/Genesis website design
- WordPress theme upgrades and performance overhauls
- WordPress back-end configuration and usability tune-ups
- Website (static or dynamic) conversion to WordPress
- WordPress conversion to Genesis framework
If you are ready to take the next step with your online presence and would like more information about our services, please fill out the online contact form or give us a call at (813) 782.1619. Let’s go!