Quality, optimized content is the cornerstone of a successful real estate online presence. As an experienced SEO real estate content writer, my job is to drive traffic to your website utilizing good SEO practices as well as encourage site visitors to employ your services and contact you.
Optimized Real Estate Content for Your Target Market
Whether the focus of your website is luxury homes, REO bank-owned properties, short sales, flat-rate pricing, FSBO assistance, first-time home buyers, new construction homes, seller listings, investment property, etc., real estate content should be informative, fresh, engaging and geo-targeted for your specific target market and area of focus.
Geo-targeted Real Estate Content
GET FOUND NOW specializes in real estate geo-targeting and how granular you want to get in your geo-targeting efforts is up to you. We geo-target long tail keywords that will give your website area topic authority and bring you more focused traffic with a higher conversion rate.
We are big proponents of inter-linking geo-targeted foundation pages (area profiles) to relevant posts and pages whenever possible, creating an internal web within the greater web. For more information about geo-targeting utilizing area profiles and embedded Google maps, please read “How to Dominate Your Local Market with Geo-targeted Area Profile Pages.”
Real Estate Keyword Research
We don’t play guessing games on what search terms we think web users might type into the index to find you. Before we begin writing for your website, we do a keyword analysis utilizing a keyword research tool and use a combination of broader keyword phrases and less competitive long tails that will yield more targeted results.
Real Estate Content for People
We don’t like to read generic keyword stuffed content and we certainly don’t like to write it. Optimized real estate content that has been scrubbed, scraped and regurgitated all over the Internet and stuffed with useless keywords is a turn off for your site visitors and doesn’t convert.
Generally speaking, real estate website content should include search terms (2 to 3 max per 500 words with the proper ratio) without sounding like you’re writing for search engines. Yes, you may be able garner a sliver of search engine placement with keyword focused fodder but your site visitors will leave within seconds once they catch wind of it, and they certainly won’t bother contacting you?
Optimized Real Estate Content Samples
We specialize in geo-targeted optimized real estate content.
Here are a few examples:
- Baltimore MD Home Sellers
- Positive Chicago Real Estate Market Trends – Spring 2013
- Search, View, Reserve and Prepay for Baltimore Parking Ahead of Time
- Chicago Illinois
- Baltimore’s On-Street Parking Regulations and No Parking Zones
- San Diego Communities and Neighborhoods
- Fayetteville TN Radon Testing
- Selling Chicago Homes Utilizing Social Networking Sites
- Lowe Mill and Historic District
- Hillsborough County Florida Homes and Neighborhoods
- Chicago’s Polish CommunityChicago’s Hispanic Community
- Baltimore City Home Buyers
- New Tampa Florida
- Why Social Media is Important for Chicago Realtors®
- Rising Baltimore Neighborhoods for 2014
- Rancho Bernardo Area Profile
- Chicago Short Sales
- Huntsville Alabama Art Community
- Baltimore Downtown Parking will Reserve 200 Parking Spots for Disabled Drivers April 2014
- DuPage County Illinois
- Should I Use Bleach to Clean up North Alabama Household Mold?
- Will County Illinois
- Framingham MA Real Estate
- Tips For Flipping Chicago Properties
- Nashville Tennessee Electrical Contractor – Commercial and Residential Services
- Ashland MA Real Estate
- Huntsville Alabama Home Loan Approval – Your Credit Report
- PITI-The Four Parts that Make up a Fayetteville TN Mortgage
**Keep in mind that many posts and pages are written under Admin, but they can all be verified!**
- Optimized Blog Article content (500+ words): original, quality geo-targeted content that includes: good keywords; post tags; supportive heading tags, meta title tags, interlinking of pages and posts, call to action, optimized signature, geo-targeted Google Maps (when applicable), embedded videos (when applicable) and optimized images (title and alt text) – $55 per article (6 article batch discount – $50 per article).
- Optimized Website Page Content – (500 -800+ words): unique, quality geo-targeted content that includes: good keywords, supportive title tags, interlinking of pages and posts, optimized signature, geo-targeted Google Maps (when applicable), embedded videos (when applicable) and optimized images (title and alt text) – $85 per page (6 pages or more batch discount – $75 per page).
- Geo-targeted Area Profile Pages – $95 per page (6 pages or more batch discount – $85 per page).
Real Estate Content SEO Make-Overs
You may already have a lot of great content on your website, but if the layer of geo-targeting and proper optimization is nonexistent or amiss, you won’t get the kind of index traction you could be getting. That is where we come in. We will fix this very important layer so that you get found now for the topics you want to dominate in the index for.
Content SEO make-overs - Reformatting for usability and SEO that includes: supportive heading tags for SEO/usability), optimization utilizing geo-targeted long tail keywords, create geo-targeted SEO meta tags, create geo-targeted H1 page titles, internal linking of pages, content clean up (rewrite, CopyScape and add content where necessary, add embedded Google maps, remove image file names and image alt text, and add call-to action/internal linking signature to all pages and posts.
|Rates for optimized website content make-overs vary depending on your specific content issues and how much content you have. Give us a call and we will analyze your content and give you a reasonable quote and a comprehensive content game plan to follow - Batch discount of 6 or more pages will apply.|
WordPress/Genesis Design & Training • SEO Blog Coaching • SEO Content Writing Services
We offer the following services:
- State-of-the-art WordPress/Genesis website design
- WordPress theme upgrades and performance overhauls
- WordPress back-end configuration and usability tune-ups
- Website (static or dynamic) conversion to WordPress
- WordPress conversion to Genesis framework
- Comprehensive WordPress training and SEO blog coaching
- Optimized content Services
- Internet usability and SEO formatting services
- Social networking set up and syndication game plan
- Monthly support and Service Contracts
If you are ready to get serious about your online presence and would like more information about our services or a free quote, please fill out the online contact form, or give us a call at 813.782.1619.