Quality, optimized content is the cornerstone of a successful real estate online presence. And as an experienced SEO real estate content writer, my job is to drive traffic to your website utilizing good SEO practices and encourage site visitors to employ your services and contact you.
The way I accomplish all that is with exceptional content. I don’t write for search engines, spiders or bots. My target audience is real people in your target market and I only address content optimization (SEO) after I’m done flushing out an amazing blog post or page – always in that order and never before.
Optimized Real Estate Content for Your Target Market
Whether the focus of your website is luxury homes, REO bank-owned properties, short sales, flat-rate pricing, FSBO assistance, first-time home buyers, new construction homes, seller listings, investment property, etc., all real estate content needs to be fresh, informative, engaging and geo-targeted for your specific target market and area of focus.
Geo-targeted Real Estate Content
GET FOUND NOW specializes in real estate geo-targeting and how granular you want to get in your geo-targeting efforts is up to you. We geo-target long tail keywords that will give your website area topic authority and bring you more focused traffic with a higher conversion rate.
We are big proponents of internally linking geo-targeted foundation pages (area profiles) to relevant posts and pages whenever possible, thus creating an internal web within the greater web. For more information about geo-targeting utilizing area profiles and embedded Google maps, please read “How to Dominate Your Local Market with Geo-targeted Area Profile Pages.”
Real Estate Keyword Research
We don’t play guessing games on what search terms we think web users might type into the index to find you. Before we begin writing for your website, we do a keyword analysis utilizing a keyword research tool. We combine broader keyword phrases and less competitive long tails that will yield more targeted results.
Real Estate Content for People
We don’t like to read generic keyword stuffed content and we certainly don’t like to write it. Optimized real estate content that has been scrubbed, scraped and regurgitated all over the Internet and stuffed with useless keywords is a turn off and more importantly, it doesn’t convert.
Generally speaking, real estate website content should include search terms (2 to 3 max per 500+ words with the proper ratio) without sounding like you’re writing for search engines. Yes, you may be able to garner a sliver of search engine placement with keyword focused fodder but your site visitors will leave within seconds once they catch wind of it, and they certainly won’t bother to contact you.
Optimized Real Estate Content Samples
We specialize in optimized and geo-targeted real estate content. Here are a few examples:
- San Francisco Area Profile
- Baltimore MD Home Sellers
- Positive Chicago Real Estate Market Trends – Spring 2013
- Search, View, Reserve and Prepay for Baltimore Parking Ahead of Time
- Chicago Illinois
- Baltimore’s On-Street Parking Regulations and No Parking Zones
- San Diego Communities and Neighborhoods
- Santa Clara Area Profile
- Fayetteville TN Radon Testing
- Selling Chicago Homes Utilizing Social Networking Sites
- Hillsborough County Florida Homes and Neighborhoods
- Chicago’s Polish CommunityChicago’s Hispanic Community
- Baltimore City Home Buyers
- Los Angeles Area Profile
- New Tampa Florida
- Why Social Media is Important for Chicago Realtors®
- Rising Baltimore Neighborhoods for 2014
- Cupertino Area Profile
- Rancho Bernardo Area Profile
- Chicago Short Sales
- Baltimore Downtown Parking will Reserve 200 Parking Spots for Disabled Drivers April 2014
- DuPage County Illinois
- Should I Use Bleach to Clean up North Alabama Household Mold?
- Will County Illinois
- Palo Alto Area Profile
- Tips For Flipping Chicago Properties
- Nashville Tennessee Electrical Contractor – Commercial and Residential Services
- Ashland MA Real Estate
- Huntsville Alabama Home Loan Approval – Your Credit Report
**Keep in mind that posts and pages are sometimes written under Admin, but can be verified!**
SEO Content Services & Rates
- Optimized blog article content (550 – 700+ words): original, quality geo-targeted content that includes: good keywords; post tags; supportive heading tags, meta title tags, interlinking of pages and posts, call to action, optimized signature, geo-targeted Google Maps (when applicable), embedded videos (when applicable) and optimized images (title and alt text) – $125 per article
- Optimized website page content – (550 -700+ words): unique, quality geo-targeted content that includes: good keywords, supportive title tags, interlinking of pages and posts, optimized signature, geo-targeted Google Maps (when applicable), embedded videos (when applicable) and optimized images (title and alt text) – $125 per page
- Geo-targeted area profile pages – $215 per page (these pages are amazing, get you on the geo-targeted map for your locale niche market(s) and garner great index results!).
Real Estate Content SEO Make-Overs
You may already have a lot of great content on your website, but if the layer of geo-targeting and proper optimization is nonexistent or amiss, you won’t get the kind of index traction you could be getting. That is where we come in. We will fix this very important layer so that you get found now for the topics you want to dominate for in the index.
Content SEO make-overs – Reformatting for usability and SEO that includes: supportive heading tags for SEO/usability), optimization utilizing geo-targeted long tail keywords, create geo-targeted SEO meta tags, create geo-targeted H1 page titles, internal linking of pages, content clean up (rewrite, CopyScape and add content where necessary, add embedded Google maps, remove image file names and image alt text, and add call-to action/internal linking signature to all pages and posts.
|Rates for optimized website content make-overs vary depending on your specific content issues and how much content you have. Give us a call and we will analyze your content and give you a reasonable quote and a comprehensive content game plan to follow – Batch discount of 6 or more pages will apply.|
SEO Blog Coaching • SEO Content Services • WordPress/Genesis Website Design
We offer the following services:
- Comprehensive WordPress training and SEO blog coaching
- Optimized content Services
- Usability and SEO reformatting services
- Monthly SEO support/optimized content contracts
- State-of-the-art WordPress/Genesis website design
- WordPress theme upgrades and performance overhauls
- WordPress back-end configuration and usability tune-ups
- Website (static or dynamic) conversion to WordPress
- WordPress conversion to Genesis framework
If you are ready to take your online presence to the next level and would like more information about our services, please fill out the online contact form, or give us a call at (813) 782.1619. Let’s go!
(Please don’t scrub, scrape or borrow our content without prior consent and we will give you the same courtesy. Intellectual property and content written on Get FoundNow.com is rightfully owned by Get FoundNow.com