If you are a real estate professional looking to achieve and maintain a competitive real estate presence online, then high quality real estate SEO content along with regular blogging should be at the core of your online marketing strategy.
As an experienced real estateSEO content provider (for over a decade), our solid real estate SEO content marketing strategy includes driving more targeted traffic (clearly defined audience for your geo-targeted market) to your site utilizing “best SEO practice.” And provide dynamic, conversion optimized content that will encourage your site visitors to take ACTION (buy your products, employ your services share your content on social networks, etc.).
“Better Real Estate Content = More Leads!“
That being said, only after we are done writing a “uniquely valuable” and compelling real estate-related post/page, do we switch gears and focus on the layer of on-page SEO, which includes: keywords, meta titles, meta descriptions, url structure, heading tags, internal linking, etc. We focus on the topic at hand and write for people because search engine-focused content doesn’t convert.
Next comes the layer of conversion optimization, or call-to-action, such as: a request for filling out your online contact form, an offer for a FREE property evalutation, an offer to receive FREE automatic emails of new listings, an offer for a FREE relocation guide, an offer to sign up for a FREE real estate investment webinar or class, etc.
GET FOUND NOW! Real Estate SEO Content Services – Package Discounts Apply Call Today! (813) 782-1619
Whether the focus of your real estate website is on luxury homes, new constuction homes, investment real estate, REO bank-owned properties, short sales, flat-rate pricing, FSBO assistance, first-time home buyers, sellers, etc., or all of the above, all real estate SEO content should be unique, informative, well written, and focused on your target audience and local market(s).
Internal Linking for Local Authority
Part of our SEO content strategy for local authority and higher rankings is linking comprehensive geo-targeted area profile pages or community pages to other relevant pages and posts within your site. If you continuously link to these area profile pages, you create an extremely powerful local information linking structure that will be hard to beat by your real estate competitors, who are also vying for top placement in the search results for the same topics and local market(s).
For more information on how to maximize your local authority utilizing comprehensive geo-targeted area profile pages, please read “How to Dominate Your Local Market with Geo-targeted Area Profile Pages.”
Real Estate Keyword Research
We don’t play guessing games when it comes to what keywords or keyword phrases searchers might use to find your content in the search results. We do a keyword analysis for your target audience and locale. Typically, we use broader, geo-targeted keyword phrases along with less competitive keyword phrases (low hanging fruit) that are easier to dominate for in the search results.
Real Estate Content for People
If you are like most people, generic, keyword-stuffed marketing fodder is a big turn off. It’s also very annoying when you have to wade through a lot of it on the web in order to find quality content that’s written with integrity and worth your time to read. There is a lot of Real estate SEO content out there that’s been scrubbed, scraped and regurgitated so many times that it no loner has a pulse. That is not the kind of content we provide. Our content is fresh, timely, unique, engaging, and always written with your “burgeoning bottom line” in mind – in other words, content that converts!
Real Estate Content Samples
- Denver Metro Real Estate Market Trends for July 2016
- Is It A Good Idea to Sell Your Nashville Area Home on Your Own FSBO)?
- Mortgage & Financing Page
- Nashville Real Estate & Lifestyle
- Pricing Your Ocala Home Correctly: Sell Fast for the Best Price
- Selling Your Spring Hill TN Home with A Plan of Action
- Why the MLS is Important for Selling Your Colorado Home
- Selling Your Franklin TN Home: Pricing It Right is Key
- How to get the Highest Price in The Shortest Time for Your Nashville Area Home
- Ocala Florida Community Profile
- How to Boost Your Ocala Home’s Curb Appeal and Add Value
- Moving to Arizona!
- Chicago Real Estate Sees the Season Closing Strong
- Franklin TN Real Estate & Lifestyle
- Country Club of Ocala Subdivision Page
- Metro Denver Housing Market 2016- Changes is in The Air
- 2015 Trends in Chicago Real Estate
- Your Credit Score Matters When Buying a Franklin TN Home
- Tips for Metro Denver Homes Sellers in A Hot Market
- Sun City West Real Estate & Lifestyle
- Chicago’s Hispanic Community
- It May Be a Good Time to Sell Your Metro Denver Home
- Los Angeles Area Profile
- Nashville Tennessee Electrical Contractor
- San Francisco Area Profile
- Greater Nashville Home Buyers
- Hillsborough County FL Area Profile
- Pinellas County FL Area Page
- Pasco County FL Area Page
- Greater Nashville Home Sellers
- Santa Clara Area Profile
- Los Angeles Area Profile
- Chicago’s Hispanic Community
- Glendale AZ Real Estate & Lifestyle
- Cupertino Area Profile
- Maricopa County Real Estate & Lifestyle
- Palo Alto Area Profile
You may already have content on your website, but if the layers of SEO and call-to-action optimization are non-existent or amiss, you won’t get the kind of index placement or lead conversion traction you could be getting. That is where we come in. We will fix these very important layers, so that your real estate SEO content dominates the search results and your traffic converts to more leads and sales!
Related Content Marketing Articles
- On-page SEO: How to Get Found Now in the Search Results!
- 3 Easy Steps to Writing an Effective Blog Post
- The Art of Crafting The Ultimate Blog Post Title
- How to Dominate Your Local Market with Geo-targeted Area Profile Pages
- Business Blogging:Quantity-focused Content Doesn’t Cut the Mustard
- SEO Content Writing Services
- Why RSS is an Important Marketing Tool for Your Blog
- SEO Real Estate Content Services
- Business Blogging has Become An Indispensable Web Marketing Tool
- Linking Strategies Have a New Game Face
real estate website seo content services | ongoing real estate blogging services
If you are interested in real estate SEO content for your website, ongoing blogging services, improving your search engine placement and giving your conversion rate a boost, give us a call, send us an email or fill out the online contact form today! Let us help you achieve your online marketing goals with professional SEO content services for real estate. We have a proven SEO content strategy that WORKS!
Get Found Now! SEO Content Services
Phone: 813.782.1619 (Best)
seobloggingdiva( @ )gmail.com