Quality, optimized content is the cornerstone of a successful real estate online presence. My job as an experienced SEO real estate content writer is to drive traffic to your website utilizing good SEO practices, and encourage site visitors to employ your services and contact you once they get there!
The way I accomplish all that is with exceptional content. What I don’t do is write for search engines. I write for real people and only address SEO and conversion optimization (COM) after I’m done flushing out an amazing webpage – always in that order!
Optimized Real Estate Content for Your Target Market
Whether the focus of your website is on luxury homes, REO bank-owned properties, short sales, flat-rate pricing, FSBO assistance, first-time home buyers, new construction homes, seller listings, investment property, etc., all optimized real estate content should be unique, informative and engaging as well as geo-targeted for your specific area(s) of focus.
Geo-targeted Real Estate Content
I specialize in quality, optimized real estate content that includes specific geo-targeted long tail keywords to attract more focused traffic to your website. I also incorporate multiple call-to-action prompts throughout the page content, so that site visitors take action on your site once they get there.
I’m also big proponent of internally linking geo-targeted foundation pages (area profiles) to relevant posts and pages whenever possible – creating an “internal web within the greater web” for maximum topic authority. For more information about geo-targeting utilizing comprehensive geo-targeted area profiles, please read “How to Dominate Your Local Market with Geo-targeted Area Profile Pages.”
Real Estate Keyword Research
I don’t play guessing games when it comes to search terms I think people might use in a query for specific information. Before I begin creating content for a website, I do a keyword analysis. I utilize broader, geo-targeted keyword phrases combined with less competitive long tails that are easier to get search engine placement for.
Real Estate Content for People
I absolutely loathe reading generic, keyword stuffed marketing content when querying for specific information online – and the same goes for most people. Optimized real estate content that’s been scrubbed, scraped and regurgitated all over the web, then stuffed with useless keywords turns people off and definitely doesn’t convert. What it does do is create a higher bounce off rate.
I specialize in real estate SEO content that’s also optimized for conversion. Here are some examples for your review:
- Buying A Home in Henrico County VA – Private Mortgage Insurance
- San Francisco Area Profile
- Make Sure Your Centennial Co Real Estate Agent is A Realtor ® (Ghost Authored)
- Beaufort County SC Luxury Homes
- Western Henrico County Schools and Homes for Sale
- Richmond Real Estate & Lifestyle
- DYI Home Staging Tips for Selling Your Bluffton SC Home
- Chicago Illinois Area Profile
- Morro Bay Area Profile
- San Diego Communities and Neighborhoods
- Santa Clara Area Profile
- Glen Allen Real Estate & Lifestyle
- Los Angeles Area Profile
- Arroyo Grande Area Profile
- SC Humanities Festival 2016 – Explore Beaufort’s History & Culture
- Cupertino Area Profile
- Carrytown Real Estate & Lifestyle
- Rancho Bernardo Area Profile
- Don’t Miss the 61st Annual Beaufort SC Water Festival! – 2016
- DuPage County Illinois Area Profile
- Will County Illinois Area Profile
- Palo Alto Area Profile
Real Estate SEO Content Makeovers
You may already have a lot of great content on your website, but if the layers of geo-targeting, proper optimization for SEO and lead optimization are amiss, you won’t get the kind of index traction or results you could be getting. I will analyze your existing content and let you know what is amiss and what needs fixing!
SEO Content Services & Rates
- Optimized webpage and article content (600 – 800+ words): unique and informative content that includes: use of geo-targeted keyword phrases, h2, h3 and h4 heading tags that support the h1 title tag, meta titles, meta descriptions, page and post internal linking, call-to-action prompts, custom signature with contact info, Google Maps (when applicable), embedded videos (when applicable), info graphics and optimized images with title descriptions and alt text) – $75 per article/page – (batch discounts of 6 or more pages apply).
- Comprehensive geo-targeted area profile pages (1500 – 2000+ words). Pages include all of the above and get you on the geo-targeted map for your locale! – $175 – (batch discounts of 6 or more pages apply).
|Rates for optimized website content make-overs vary depending on your specific content issues and how much content you have. Give us a call and we will analyze your content and give you a reasonable quote and a comprehensive content game plan to follow – Batch discount of 6 or more pages will apply.|
If you’re interested in maximizing your overall website topic authority, search engine placement and conversion rate, I invite you to call today at (813) 782.1619, send me an email or fill out the online contact form. Let me know what your online goals are and I will help you achieve them with professional and experienced real estate optimized content services!
Website SEO content and conversion optimization overhauls, new website page content, and ongoing optimized blog post generation for all industries and markets – specializing in real estate.
Get Found Now! SEO Content Services
Phone: 813.782.1619 (Best)