The Get Found Now – SEO Tune Up
Get Found Now ’s primary objective with Search Engine Optimization is to drive qualified traffic to your website. To accomplish our goal, it is necessary to bring your site up to speed with proper Search Engine practices. To obtain good ranking within Search Engines the following rules need to be followed:
- Build a site that is easy for search engines to find and process.
- Collect the search words (keywords) that customers will be using to find your site, and incorporate those words into your web pages, URL’s and incoming links to your site.
- Get important web sites similar in topic to your own to link to you, so that search engines know your site is an important destination.
To put it simply:
Keywords tell search engines what your page is about and inbound links tell search engines that your page is important.
To obtain these goals, GET FOUND NOW utilizes a 10 point plan to achieve Search Engine success:
- Create a current URL List of all pages that exist on your site.
- Utilize URL List to create an XML Site Map for Google.
- Research and Develop Master Keyword List including all relevant keywords, their search totals within search engines, and keywords employed by your site’s competitors.
- Creation of Top 20 Primary Keyword List for new URL and page creation, meta tags, and content management.
- Optimize all meta tags on every page utilizing URL List and Primary Keyword List.
- Submit website to Google Local Business Center and generate Google verification page.
- Submit verified website’s Site Map to Google’s Webmaster Site Map Center.
- Submit website to DMOZ, the Open Directory from which Google obtains its directory listings from.
- Create accounts for website within WebPosition for placement reporting.
- Utilize reports from Google Webmaster Center, WebPosition, and your traffic tracking system to create a long term Search Engine Optimization/Marketing Plan.