Yes, I m speaking to all of you stressed out, workaholic bloggers who are trying to keep pace with your online blog post quotas for the week. Folks, great blogging happens when you are relaxed, mellowed out and happy.
I know that sounds like ‘after a few,’ but it’s really all about pacing yourself (not your cocktails) and only blogging when the righteous creative blogging spirit moves you. The best posts are those that flow like butter and ‘you know’ when you have written a good one.
I for one can not write when I am stressed out. My body is uncomfortable, my mind is uptight and my creative juices get so backed up that only a colon flush will get me undamned and flowing again.
When we are filled with stress and overworked, we short circuit, become dry and brittle and smokey fumes are all that we are able to muster when we attempt to pump out yet another fabulous post for the team.
Often times, I look at previously written blog posts and I can tell in a heart beat where my state of mind was at the time. An overly technical, straight up, all business get in the leads type of a post (which I can write in my sleep) translates to not in the right frame of mind, stressed out and tired.
When that happens and I am no longer ‘married’ to that post (fresh out of the gate) reeking of complete creative emptiness, I look it over and make my creative and grammarical adjustments. Sometimes a complete rewrite is required. What a waste of valuable time, when I could have been chillin, grillin and refueling.
Plain and simple – if you are not in your creative blogging groove, give yourself permission to give it a rest and fill back up again, especially when you have extra ‘stuff on our plate’ to deal with.
Trust me, I’ve had plenty of Death Valley, Mohave Dessert dry spells when I’ve doubted every blogging bone in my body. But, when I simply allow myself the freedom and space to just be for awhile, the creative juices start flowing again.
So, “hats off and Cheers” to all of you bloggers out there. Do yourself a favor and try and take it easy on yourselves and remember, the best blogging cocktail is a shaker of easy breezy, a splash of carefree and a twist of no stress!
Let Us Help You GET FOUnd!
On Get Found Now, we give away a ton of free, up-to-date information about WordPress SEO blog design and SEO business blogging. Learn more about why people-focused, optimized content on WordPress is the answer for top, organic search engine placement – SEO WordPress success – the Diva and Cowboy Way!
Related Posts about SEO blogging Tips:
- Focus your blog posts for people and search engines
- When it comes to blogging,yes, just do it!
- SEO business blogging – A Societal trend that’s here to stay
- Are you SEO business blogging or just blogging?
- SEO Blogging – You are either on the bus or off the bus
- Does your WordPress site need a tune-up?
- WordPress magic happens when YOU work It!
- Effective blogging for your target market
- Not all real estate blogging is created equal
- WordPress trackbacks and pingbacks – Communication links between blogs
- Never Consider Your WordPress Site as “Finished”
- The lowdown on adding images to SEO blog posts
- Quality SEO content vs quantity rules when it comes to traffic conversion
- Why users are taking the Internet away From the marketers
- Get found online with content focused SEO blogging
- SEO deep link navigation – Weaving posts between pages equals SEO success!
- The importance of quality vs quantity content
- The Ins and outs of worthwhile backlinking
- WordPress SEO Blog Design – What makes Get Found Now different!
- SEO blogging coaching – Get Found Now!
- SEO blogging – Google 3.0 update – keep it local
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
- Too many cooks in the WordPress kitchen – Recipe for disaster!
- The Sacred blogging zone
- Content is King!
- Real estate blogging tip – Start with a smart content plan
- Five SEO myths debunked
- Website curb Appeal is paramount to your online success
- WordPress training, business blog coaching and SEO
- The best hosting for WordPress – understand your options
- Website geo-targeting for area authority using embedded Google maps
- Blogging is here to stay and the best way to promote your business online
- Write a new blog post or give an earlier post a face lift?
- Blog authority starts with quality content
- SEO Blogging – How Google spiders your site!
We have years of experience installing, configuring and optimizing WordPress, and training people how to SEO blog effectively on it. Get Found Now is a WordPress site with a 99/100 overall Moz website score. This is what we bring to the table and can help you attain for your own WordPress blog! Check out what our valued clients have to say about us on our testimonials page.
If you would like us to design you a brand new WordPress blogging platform (Portfolio), would like a WordPress back-end tune-up on your existing self-hosted WordPress site (only $99), or need some SEO blog coaching, please give us a call at 813.782.1619.
Get Found Now! WordPress Studio Press-Genesis and SEO Experts