More often then not, clients come to us with a WordPress site that a bazillion and one ”WordPress experts” have already tinkered with. Those sites happened to be the most problematic and challenging to fix.
Every “expert” has their own ideas on how to put a quick-fix band-aid on the previous “expert’s” misguided attempt to “fix” a problem. Unfortunately, most don’t take the time or have the knowledge base to fix the REAL problems that reside in the database, hard coded boo-boos, plug-in conflicts or server level issues.
By the time we get our hands on many WordPress sites owned by frustrated site owners, they are so broken that it takes a clean sweep before we can actually get them back to square one.
Upgrading to WordPress Genesis
If you’re thinking about upgrading your WordPress site to Genesis (which I HIGHLY recommend) and a myriad of “experts” have already worked on your site, all the quick-fix plug-ins and band-aids must be detected and eradicated before Genesis will actually function the way it’s supposed to. Though we are not miracle workers, we do have the experience and knowledge base to detect problems and fix them. Believe me when I tell you that we’ve seen some real doozies over the years!
The Get Found Now Equation
Michael Stankard, half of the Get Found Now equation, is an old school server level SEO guy and Victoria Stankard (me) is the usability, SEO blogging expert other half. Together, we specialize in WordPress-Genesis because we know it outranks and performs better than every other blogging platform on the planet.
Yes, I know that sounds audacious, but I base my opinion about WordPress Genesis on verifiable proof in the SERPs. If you have a WordPress.com site and you are thinking about upgrading to Studio Press Genesis, give us a call. I don’t care how may “experts” have screwed it up (excuse my French). We will get your WordPress baby back on track and make it a performer in the SERPs.
Don’t take our word for it, ask our happy and SUCCESSFUL clients!
Search Engine Optimization and Quality Content - The Best of Both Worlds!
On our website, we give away a ton of free, up-to-date SEO information for webmasters, written by Michael Stankard, and expert business blogging tips for non-SEO experts, written by Victoria Stankard. Learn more about why people-focused, optimized content on WordPress is the answer for top, organic search engine placement SEO WordPress success – the Diva and Cowboy Way!
- WordPress trackbacks and pingbacks – Communication links between blogs
- WordPress SEO company recipe for success!
- Blog authority starts with quality content
- The lowdown on adding images to SEO blog posts
- SEO Blogging – How Google spiders your site!
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
- Write a new blog post or give an earlier post a face lift?
- 5 SEO blogging tips for top search engine placement
- SEO Blogging tips – write for people not spiders
- SEO Website geo-targeting for specific locales
- The overuse of WordPress plugins
- Pleasure blogging vs SEO business blogging
- SEO case studies
- Deconstruction of a 500 word marketing article
- SEO Blogging – questions and answers
- SEO blogging tips – SERP results
- The magic formula for SEO blogging success!
- SEO website help or SEO website scam?
- SEO article marketing on WordPress
- SEO content for real estate
- SEO real estate content – show me proof in the SERPs!
- Keywords – The first tool in your SEO tool kit
- Five SEO WordPress blog writing tips for better blogging
- SEO WordPress - Kicking it up to notches unknown!
- Do you really want to outsource your content offshore?
- Website usability and “curb appeal”
- Duplicate content and web content plagiarism
Let Us Help You GET FOUND NOW!
We offer a comprehensive list of à la carte services to choose from or you can create a custom package that suites your business model and online goals. If you are interested in Internet presence management, blog coaching, WordPress training , SEO copywriting services, SEO WordPress set up (StudioPress-Genesis) or a SEO tune-up on your existing WordPress system, please fill out the online contact form or give us a call at 813.782.1619.