Whether your website is fresh right out of the gate or has been out there for awhile, all websites require a smart game plan and an optimized content strategy for online success.
Page One Guarantee
Of course everyone wants online success, but if you were to ask me if I can guarantee Google page one index placement within a certain miraculous time frame, the answer would be no because making such a claim would be a misinformed lie. Why? Because in all fairness, I have absolutely no way of giving that kind of foolproof guarantee.
First of all, you as the website owner, and the master and commander of your own free will, have free reign to follow my content strategy game plan to a tee or do your own thing, which may be nothing, and I have no control over that.
I can only show you how to do it and be a guidepost for you, unless I am actively writing your optimized content for you and/or monitoring your website progress every step of the way. Yes, I can certainly do that for you, if you are super busy and need online presence assistance, or I can teach you how to do that for yourself – if you are willing to take the bull by the horns and do what it takes.
There are so many factors that go into online success and one of the biggest factors is sticking to a prescribed game plan even if you aren’t seeing immediate results in the index. That being said, expecting immediate results right out of the gate with a new site will only set you up for immediate disappointment.
In all honesty, I can’t tell you how many times I have witnessed a website with great potential fall to the wayside merely because index results were not granted immediately and the website owner gave up on the game plan prematurely. Why? Because the site was still too new and hadn’t had enough time to garner topic authority. “Time” being the magical word here because website topic authority takes time to build on itself.
Topic Authority Equals Online Success
In order for Google and the other major engines to ascertain what your site is about and give you notice in the index, you need to provide them with a steady stream of outstanding optimized content. You also need to build up enough topic authority to stand out from the pack and stay ahead of your online competitors.
Yep folks, topic authority does take some time. How much time exactly? …well, that all depends on how much time you are willing to put into your site in the way of optimized content generation. No matter how you look at it, online success is all about content.
The bottom line is that the more you write on your website, the more topic authority you will garner, and the more topic authority you have, the better your placement will be in the index for the topics you write about.
It’s really that simple.
- Creating Web pages with Lasting value
- A Few Helpful Blogging & Optimization Tips to Think About
- Blogging – Nurturing the Creative Flow
- Online SEO Content Mojo – Keeping It Real for You!
- How to Use Tags for WordPress SEO
- Deep Link Navigation SEO
- Beginning to Optimize Your Blog Posts
- Link Building is Not What It Used to Be
- How to Dominate Your Local Market with Geo-targeted Area Profile Pages
SEO Content Services/WordPress Website Design/Organic SEO
- Comprehensive WordPress training and SEO blog coaching
- Optimized content services
- Usability and SEO reformatting services (tweaking your current content for better results)
- State-of-the-art WordPress/Genesis website design
- WordPress theme upgrades and performance overhauls
- WordPress back-end configuration and usability tune-ups -$99
- Website (static or dynamic) conversion to WordPress
- WordPress conversion to Genesis framework
If you are ready to take the next step with your online presence and would like more information about our services, please fill out the online contact form or give us a call at (813) 782.1619.
We look forward to speaking with you. Let’s go!
Content written on Get FoundNow.com is rightfully owned by Get FoundNow.com.