If you want to be successful online, be a James Bond 007 Internet Sleuth.
Did You know that the best way to ask Google what you want to know “about anything,” a.k.a., an inquiry of a topic – pose a question and get the quintessential answer – is simply to ask How To … and your inquiry?
Be a SEO Online Sleuth
I found that querying topics with How To? … was great for not only finding out info I wanted to know about in the immediate now but also for checking out my own search engine placement in general.
- how to get found on the Internet?
- how to use wordpress tags?
- how to geo-target your website content?
Here is a good example from one of my clients that took my WordPress training wrote the article below after reading this article about How To? … Good Job Adam, way to go and here is a link your way.
Truthfully, and yes, I use some of the most basic search engine traffic tools from a plugin called StatPressV (real time ooh la-la) and Google Analytics because together, they give me so much information about my traffic and what is truly needed to make my website placement and traffic even better that I don’t need any other tools to make it HAPPEN.
If you want to write on-topic (popular) with on-topic long tail search terms (smart SEO) for whatever topic or geo-targeted area you are currently marketing for, use the tools above and check the results out by asking Google what you want to know.
Yes, I consider myself kind of a James Bond Internet sleuth armchair SEO traveler and national real estate SEO content writer who specializes in SEO geo-targeting. Truth is that I have 8 years of SEO, WordPress design and content optimization experience under my belt and with all humility, I know what I am talking about – what works and what is a waste of time.
WordPress/Genesis Design & Training • SEO Blog Coaching • SEO Content
We have years of experience in online marketing and all aspects of WordPress and offer the following services:
- State-of-the-art WordPress/Genesis website design
- WordPress theme upgrades and performance overhauls
- WordPress back-end configuration and usability tune-ups
- Website (static or dynamic) conversion to WordPress
- WordPress conversion to Genesis framework
- Comprehensive WordPress training and SEO blog coaching
- Optimized content Services
- Internet usability and SEO formatting services
- Social networking set up and syndication game plan
If you are ready to get serious about your online presence , would like more information about our services or would like a free quote, please fill out our online contact form or give us a call at 813.782.1619