If you’re like me, a prolific blogger and worker bee, there are times when the well runneth dry and nothing creative comes to the forefront to write about. Maybe I’m just tired and need a break from the daily grind of pumping out umpteen million articles of fresh content. Whatever the case may be, we all need to occasionally take a step back and get as far away from our computers as possible – go for a walk, putz around the garden, take a yoga class, go fishing or whatever floats our boat. The idea is to get the heck out of dodge, at least for the day!
Overdrive, worker bee, burning the candle at both ends, workaholism is not good for your morale, your health, your soul, your relationships or for business. And when it comes to blogging, nothing squelches the creative juices more than overwork, underplay and fatigue. And don’t think that clients can’t sense when we are on “E” because they can. It’s in the furrow of our brow, the scratchy tiredness in our voice and in our hunched over, slouchy stance.
Yes, we are all good at putting on the game face, faking it and taking one for the team, but deep down we know when we need to take time out and chillax for a day, maybe two. The bottom line is that if we don’t take breaks and needed down time, we are a lot less productive at what we do. So, if you’re feeling taxed to the max and want to get those creative blogging juices flowing again, try playing hooky for the day and before you know it, you’ll be back at it, blogging up a storm like a super star!
Search Engine Optimization and Quality Content - The Best of Both Worlds!
On our website, we give away a ton of free, up-to-date SEO information for webmasters, written by Michael Stankard, and expert business blogging tips for non-SEO experts, written by Victoria Stankard. Learn more about why people-focused, optimized content on WordPress is the answer for top, organic search engine placement – SEO WordPress success – the Diva and Cowboy Way!
- Too many cooks in the WordPress kitchen – Recipe for disaster!
- WordPress trackbacks and pingbacks – Communication links between blogs
- WordPress SEO company recipe for success!
- Blog authority starts with quality content
- The lowdown on adding images to SEO blog posts
- SEO Blogging – How Google spiders your site!
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
- Write a new blog post or give an earlier post a face lift?
- 5 SEO blogging tips for top search engine placement
- SEO Blogging tips – write for people not spiders
- SEO Website geo-targeting for specific locales
- The overuse of WordPress plugins
- Pleasure blogging vs SEO business blogging
- SEO case studies
- Deconstruction of a 500 word marketing article
- SEO Blogging – questions and answers
- SEO blogging tips – SERP results
- The magic formula for SEO blogging success!
- SEO website help or SEO website scam?
- SEO article marketing on WordPress
- SEO content for real estate
- SEO real estate content – show me proof in the SERPs!
- Keywords – The first tool in your SEO tool kit
- Five SEO WordPress blog writing tips for better blogging
- SEO WordPress - Kicking it up to notches unknown!
- Do you really want to outsource your content offshore?
- Website usability and “curb appeal”
- Duplicate content and web content plagiarism
Let Us Help You GET FOUND NOW!
We offer a comprehensive list of à la carte services to choose from or you can create a custom package that suites your business model and online goals. If you are interested in Internet presence management, blog coaching, WordPress training , SEO copywriting services, SEO WordPress set up (StudioPress-Genesis) or a SEO tune-up on your existing WordPress system, please fill out the online contact form or give us a call at 813.782.1619.