A WordPress content management system is only as dynamic as you are and if you sit back and treat it like a static website, it will perform accordingly. The magic happens in the index as you blog and update previously published pages and posts with fresh content on a regular basis.
WordPress is just a tool, albeit a powerful one, that will deliver as long as you understand that everything comes through your own willingness to work your site.
How WordPress Communicates
WordPress utilizes a combination of elements such as a Google sitemap, XML-RPC Update Service and RSS that work together to communicate with search engines and push out your content far and wide. The Google sitemap (if installed) automatically rebuilds itself on a daily basis, letting the search engines know when you’ve updated a page or post or have added fresh content to the site.
When you write a new post or update a previously published post, the XML-RPC Update Service notifies (pings) numerous preparatory directories to crawl the site. Last but not least, RSS (if installed) automatically shoots out your latest posts to all your email subscribers. You are not just relying on the spider crawling old fashion way to Get Found Now on the Internet with WordPress.
Brand New WordPress Sites
Our experience has shown that a brand new self-hosted WordPress site will gain momentum in the index much faster than a static website or any other blogging platform for that matter. Most static websites take at least a year or longer before you start seeing search engine placement and that’s only if they are optimized correctly. With WordPress, if you are willing to SEO blog a minimum of 3 times per week for the first 90 days, you will start seeing search engine placement.
Blog Topic Authority
Though you may get placement for post titles here and there without writing 3 times per week, the goal is to achieve “blog topic authority.” The way you get it is by propagating the index with consistent content and building up your website rankings. Once your posts start showing up in the index within minutes for the “topics” you write about, you can then ease back to one or two posts per week.
The bottom line is that WordPress works best when treated like a constantly changing, organic and morphing entity that’s never finished. It’s designed for change and will perform in the index if YOU work it!
SEO Blog Training and Coaching on WordPress
As a WordPress trainer and SEO blogging coach, my job is to teach my clients how to blog effectively with SEO and usability formatting. I nudge you to blog consistently and teach you how to get maximum results in the index so that you are not wasting valuable time in your blogging efforts. If you are interested in SEO Blog Training and Coaching or would like us to design you a dynamic WordPress website (portfolio), give us a call at 813.782.1619.
WordPress SEO Blog Design and Quality Content
On our website, we give away a ton of free, up-to-date information about WordPress SEO blog design and SEO business blogging. Learn more about why people-focused, optimized content on WordPress is the answer for top, organic search engine placement – SEO WordPress success – the Diva and Cowboy Way!
Related Articles about SEO Blogging onWordPress:
- Effective blogging for your target market
- SEO Blogging – You are either on the bus or off the bus
- Never Consider Your WordPress Site as “Finished”
- Quality SEO content vs quantity rules when it comes to traffic conversion
- Why users are taking the Internet away From the marketers
- Get found online with content focused SEO blogging
- SEO deep link navigation – Weaving posts between pages equals SEO success!
- The importance of quality vs quantity content
- WordPress SEO Blog Design – What makes Get Found Now different!
- SEO blogging coaching – Get Found Now!
- SEO blogging – Google 3.0 update – keep it local
- Not all real estate blogging is created equal
- WordPress SEO blog design, usability and lead generation
- The Sacred blogging zone
- Content is King!
- Real estate blogging tip – Start with a smart content plan
- SEO business blogging – A Societal trend that’s here to stay
- Five SEO myths debunked
- Website curb Appeal is paramount to your online success
- WordPress training, business blog coaching and SEO
- The best hosting for WordPress – understand your options
- Website geo-targeting for area authority using embedded Google maps
- Blogging is here to stay and the best way to promote your business online
- Write a new blog post or give an earlier post a face lift?
- Too many cooks in the WordPress kitchen – Recipe for disaster!
- WordPress trackbacks and pingbacks – Communication links between blogs
- WordPress SEO company recipe for success!
- Blog authority starts with quality content
- The lowdown on adding images to SEO blog posts
- SEO Blogging – How Google spiders your site!
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
Let Us Help You GET FOUND NOW!
We have years of experience installing, configuring and optimizing WordPress, and training people how to SEO blog effectively on it. Get Found Now is a WordPress site with a 99/100 overall score, a 95/100 blog score and a 5 Moz Rank. This is what we bring to the table and can help you attain for your own WordPress blog! Check out what our valued clients have to say about us on our testimonials page.
If you would like us to design you a brand new WordPress blogging platform (Portfolio), would like a WordPress back-end tune-up on your existing self-hosted WordPress site (only $99), or need some SEO blog coaching, please give us a call at 813.782.1619.
WordPress StudioPress-Genesis and SEO Experts