All I can say is be very careful when you hire “SEO website experts” off the Internet and that pretty much applies to every other “expert” that asks for hefty upfront deposits.
For a lot folks, SEO is like speaking pig Latin and it’s easy to get hoodwinked by a good sales pitch filled with SEO buzz words and jargon.
GET FOUND NOW is an authority site and we have top, organic search engine placement for search terms pertaining to WordPress SEO blog design and optimized content services.
On average, we take 4 – 6 sales calls a day and most of them are from people who’ve gotten BURNED by website companies that charged them big upfront money for a website that either never got built or that never got finished.
Though our placement speaks for itself, I do have to overcome the “I got sc–ewed over” objection and jump through a few hoops because of it. From someone who hears these stories on a daily basis, let me give you a few words of advice. Don’t give any “website company/SEO expert” a big deposit and don’t get locked into any monthly SEO website maintenance fees, which are a total sham.
If you have a WordPress site, everything having to do with search engine optimization comes default or can be added one time with a plugin. All the search engine optimization you need with WordPress is optimized content generation.
Even though we have very satisfied customers and charge very reasonable fees for the professional work we do, we’ve had to change our business model due to other unscrupulous, hit-and-run SEO website companies that don’t deliver, don’t fulfill their promises and disappear into thin air.
When we take on a new client, we do everything a la carte with no hefty upfront deposits. We don’t play games and what we say we are going to do for you we do. For example, if we are installing a WordPress system for you and also writing your optimized page content, we would rather earn your trust by delivering what we say we are going to for you in phases.
First you pay for the SEO WordPress installation and customization. Once that is done to your “satisfaction,” we move on to phase two – the SEO website content, if you choose to have us write it for you. You can pay for one page at a time or 10 pages – whatever you are most comfortable with.
We understand what it’s like to get burned because we’ve been burned ourselves. However, once you see that we actually DELIVER the goods as promised, you will stay with us! Take it slow and easy with the “experts” out there. Believe me, I’ve seen some of the most bogus SEO proposals from other SEO website companies – most of which offer a promise of services that never actually happen, services that won’t help your placement or services you can get FREE with Google Webmaster Tools.
If you are interested in SEO WordPress and you would like to learn more about why it’s the bomb of all bombs for solid SEO, give us a call. We will explain why and how it all works and we won’t be asking you for any upfront deposits when we’re done.
Search Engine Optimization and Quality Content – The Best of Both Worlds!
On our website, we give away a ton of free, up-to-date information about WordPress, SEO and business blogging. Learn more about why people-focused, optimized content on WordPress is the answer for top, organic search engine placement – SEO WordPress success – the Diva and Cowboy Way!
Related Articles about WordPress and SEO Blogging:
- Five SEO myths debunked
- WordPress training, business blog coaching and SEO
- The best hosting for WordPress – understand your options
- Website geo-targeting for area authority using embedded Google maps
- Blogging is here to stay and the best way to promote your business online
- Too many cooks in the WordPress kitchen – Recipe for disaster!
- When the creative blogging juices runneth dry
- WordPress trackbacks and pingbacks – Communication links between blogs
- WordPress SEO company recipe for success!
- Blog authority starts with quality content
- The lowdown on adding images to SEO blog posts
- SEO Blogging – How Google spiders your site!
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
- Write a new blog post or give an earlier post a face lift?
- Negative comments on your blog – That’s what the delete key is for
- 5 SEO blogging tips for top search engine placement
- SEO Blogging tips – write for people not spiders
- SEO Website geo-targeting for specific locales
- The overuse of WordPress plugins
- Pleasure blogging vs SEO business blogging
- SEO case studies
- Deconstruction of a 500 word marketing article
- SEO Blogging – questions and answers
- SEO blogging tips – SERP results
- The magic formula for SEO blogging success!
- SEO website help or SEO website scam?
- SEO article marketing on WordPress
- SEO content for real estate
- SEO real estate content – show me proof in the SERPs!
- Keywords – The first tool in your SEO tool kit
- Five SEO WordPress blog writing tips for better blogging
- SEO WordPress – Kicking it up to notches unknown!
- Do you really want to outsource your content offshore?
- Duplicate content and web content plagiarism
Let Us Help You GET FOUND NOW!
We offer a comprehensive list of à la carte services to choose from or you can create a custom package that suites your business model and online goals. If you are interested in Internet presence management, blog coaching, WordPress training , SEO copywriting services, WordPress and SEO blog design (StudioPress-Genesis) or a SEO tune-up on your existing WordPress system, please fill out the online contact form or give us a call at 813.782.1619.
WordPress StudioPress-Genesis and SEO Experts